The impressive power and acceleration of the race-bred 2-stroke engine is combined with a sleek, ultra-light hull. Supreme agility and control is the SuperJet's trademark, with the ability to out-carve rival racers by diving deeper and turning harder into turns.
Its unique ergonomic design - with spring-assisted steering pole and handlebar - lead the rider naturally into a comfortable lean-forward position, the ideal stance for competition riding. Your SuperJet is ready and waiting. But please be aware that it is sold for closed course and competition use only.
At a glance
- Sold for closed course and competition use only
- High-performance, 2-cyl. 2-stroke engine
- Lightweight, deep-strake hull & wide front section
- Hyper-Flow 144mm jet pump & adjustable nozzle
- Race-developed stainless steel impeller
- Shorter spring-assisted steering pole
- Optimised intake duct pump and ride-plate position
- Electronically controlled ignition timing
- Automatic bilge control system
- Yamaha loop-charged combustion
- Corrosion protection system
- Slip-resistant padded foot tray