Serving up premium sound and surf, the Yamaha 212X is designed for wakesurfing -- and so much more! Rock the wake with 1100 lbs of ballast, board racks, a premium sound system and Yamaha's SurfPointe system.
The refined helm layout includes Yamaha's award-winning Connext® helm control system and joystick.
Yamaha's award-winning swim platform is the ideal staging area for watersports with its large open layout and close access to the water.
Yamaha's SurfPointe system uses ideal jet nozzle positioning to create a clean, curved wake for better rideability and easier maneouvring.
- Articulating Keel System
- Folding Aluminum Wakeboard Tower with Swivel Racks and Aluminum Tower Mirror
- BiminiTM Top
- Stainless Steel Reboarding Ladder at Bow and Stern
- Stainless Steel Pull-up Cleats
- Stern Stereo Remote and Stern Speakers
- Wet Storage Compartment at Stern
- Integrated Swim Platform
- Painted Trailer with Swing-away Tongue, Spare Tire and Mount
- ConnextTM with Touchscreen
- Bow Seating with Multiple Configurations
- Fusion Marine Stereo with Upgraded Speaker Package, USB Input and Bluetooth®
- Ballast System with Dual Battery Setup
- Portside Entertainment Area
- Captain's Chair with Flip-up Bolster
- Soft-touch Vinyl Upholstery
- Compass and Depth Finder
- Premium Marine-grade Teak-style Carpet
- In-floor storage for Wakeboards or Skis
- Removable Dinette Table with Slide Mounts at Cockpit and Stern
- Lockable Glove Box
*Price is plus costs, tax, lic, dlr fee*