- TAKE ON THE STREET AND DIRT: Designed for the trails and tuned for on-road versatility, let the KLX®230 motorcycle take you to new heights with on- and off-road capability.
- SHINE BRIGHT: A large 60/55W headlamp provides excellent illumination at night or in low light conditions, and an easy-to-read LCD screen provides all-digital instrumentation.
- UNLOCK YOUR ADVENTURE: A toolbox is located inside a lockable compartment under the left side cover. Both the ignition and side cover panel lock are operated with the Kawasaki One Key System.
- BEYOND THE ROAD: Designed from the ground up for dirt fun. That’s why the KLX®230 motorcycle features long travel suspension, front and rear disc brakes and full-size wheels.
- CONFIDENT ON ROAD AND OFF: Long travel suspension, featuring a 37mm front fork and Uni-Trak® single-shock rear suspension, soaks up bumps—contributing to ride comfort and control on bumpy streets and rough trails.
- STRONG BRAKING POWER: Petal disc brakes add even more stopping power, with a twin-piston caliper gripping a 240mm disc in the front and a 220mm disc in the rear.
- BIG-TIME FUN: Full-size aluminum wheels measuring 21-inches in the front and 18-inches in the rear allow for confident riding and handling over varied terrain.
- BUILT TOUGH: The engine and chassis were designed together to make the KLX®230 dual-purpose motorcycle as agile and lightweight as possible.
- PLATFORM WITH PURPOSE: The compact perimeter frame, short wheelbase and low seat height offer the handling needed for confident trail riding for a wide range of riders.
- ROAD AND TRAIL: A combination of form and function, the frame, seat and tank were designed to give riders an easier grip, offering superior chassis control. Seams between the shrouds, seat and side covers are flush, which facilitates freedom of movement when changing riding positions.
- GO PLAY: The KLX®230 dual-purpose motorcycle is powered by a 233cc fuel-injected, air-cooled single, tuned for low- to mid-range power.
- SMOOTH, RELIABLE, DURABLE: A compact and lightweight engine delivers easy-to-use low- to mid-range torque while the simple yet capable two-valve SOHC low maintenance design makes it ideal for trail riding.
- HASSLE-FREE ADVENTURE: Electric start and fuel injection ensure hassle-free performance regardless of altitude or air temperature.
*Price plus costs, tax, lic, dlr*