GET OUT AND PLAY
Take trail adventuring to the next level. With long travel suspension, and ample ground clearance, KLX®230R lightweight, full-size recreational trail bikes are purpose-built for serious fun in the dirt.
- TAKE ON THE TRAILS: Designed from the ground up for dirt fun. That’s why the KLX®230R off-road motorcycle features long-travel suspension, front and rear disc brakes and full-size wheels.
- CONFIDENT TRAIL RIDING: Long-travel suspension, featuring a 37mm front fork and Uni-Trak® single-shock rear suspension, soak up bumps with ease contributing to rider comfort and control on rugged terrain.
- STRONG BRAKING POWER: KX™-style petal disc brakes front and rear add even more sure stopping power, with a twin-piston caliper gripping a 240mm disc in the front and a single piston caliper gripping the 220mm disc in the rear.
- BIG-TIME FUN: Full-size aluminum wheels measuring 21-inches in the front and 18-inches in the rear efficiently overcome trail obstacles for confident riding and handling off-road.
- BUILT TOUGH: Designing the engine and chassis at the same time was key to making the KLX®230R play bike as agile, balanced and reliable as possible, appealing to new riders and fun for experienced riders.
- PLATFORM WITH PURPOSE: The compact perimeter frame, short wheelbase and a low seat height offer the handling needed for confident trail riding.
- DESIGNED FOR THE TRAIL: A combination of form and function, the frame, seat and tank were designed to give riders an easier grip, offering superior chassis control. Seams between the shrouds, seat and side covers are flush, which facilitates freedom of movement when changing riding positions.
- GO PLAY: The KLX®230R recreational off-road motorcycle is powered by a 233cc fuel-injected, air-cooled single, tuned for low- to mid-range power.
- SMOOTH, RELIABLE, DURABLE: Compact and lightweight engine delivers easy-to-use low- to mid-range torque while the simple yet capable two-valve SOHC low maintenance design makes it ideal for trail riding.
- HASSLE-FREE ADVENTURE: Electric start and fuel injection ensure hassle-free starting regardless of altitude or air temperature, and clean-burning efficiency earns the KLX®230R a California green sticker for year-round trail access.
- BLAZE YOUR OWN TRAILS: With long-travel suspension, light weight and ample ground clearance, the KLX®230R is the ideal off-road adventure partner for pure off-road performance.
- READY WHEN YOU ARE: A spark-arrestor silencer means the KLX®230R motorcycle is ready to hit the trails in all 50 states. A California green sticker model is available for year-round trail access.
- OPTIMUM FUN: A 1.7-gallon fuel capacity means long-range fun on the trails while the aluminum swingarm, plastic fuel tank* and streamlined bodywork keep weight as low as possible. (*California models have a keyed ignition, steel fuel tank and a lockable fuel cap.)
*Price plus dest, tax, lic, dlr*