With more Supercross and Motocross championships than any other manufacturer, the KX™ name is synonymous with winning. The KX™250 motorcycle is the championship-proven machine built so you can be next. Be the next champion. Be the next hero. Be the next legend. Be the next trailblazer for an entire generation of greatness. On the KX250, your time is now.
- MORE POWERFUL ENGINE
- NEW CONED DISC-SPRING HYDRAULIC CLUTCH
- NEW ELECTRIC START
ADDITIONAL VEHICLE FEATURES:
- New Frame and Swingarm
- Updated Ergonomics
- New Styling
- ERGO-FIT® Adjustability
- DFI® Couplers
- Team Green Contingency Race Rewards
- BUILT FOR AGILITY: The all-new KX™250 motorcycle features an evolution of the KX™450 motorcycle's lightweight aluminum perimeter frame and swingarm, race-ready suspension, and powerful brakes.
- LIGHT & NIMBLE: The new lightweight aluminum perimeter frame improves overall rigidity balance while a new swingarm (same as the KX™450 motorcycle) provides increased rear wheel traction.
- SOAK IT UP: A new lower triple-clamp reduces weight and contributes to the ability of the front suspension to absorb bumps. Revised linkage ratios add to increased bump absorption and improved damping performance. Suspension settings have been fine-tuned, optimized to match the new frame.
- REAL STOPPING POWER: The new front brake master cylinder offers a high level of control with great feedback from the front brake. The new, 240mm diameter rear disc offers performance specialized for the all-new KX™250 motorcycle, adding to controllability for total riding confidence.
- POWER TO PERFORM: The all-new KX™250 motorcycle is propelled by a new 249cc 4-stroke engine that offers a higher rev limit and increased power across the entire rev range. Low- to mid-range power and high-rpm capability have been improved, giving you the edge to ride ahead.
- A STATE OF FLOW: New intake/exhaust port shape and revised exhaust cam timing contribute to increased engine performance.
- SPRING INTO ACTION: New valve springs feature a higher spring rate to match the higher rev limit.
- SERIOUS PRESSURE: A revised combustion chamber design and a flatter piston crown help to increase performance. A dry film lubricant coating on the piston skirts reduces friction at low rpm and helps with the bedding-in process.
- WIN FROM WITHIN: A longer connecting rod decreases the lateral force on the cylinder walls as the piston moves. The result is reduced mechanical loss for improved efficiency and performance.
- THE ERGONOMIC EDGE: An optimized riding position and unhindered rider movement help connect the rider with the performance potential of the bike.
- PERFECTED POSITION: A factory-style aluminum Renthal® Fatbar® handlebar comes standard, offering reduced vibration. With grips positioned lower and closer to the body, riders can shift weight forward more easily to improve front-wheel traction and increase front traction feel, to ride more confidently at the limit.
- RIDE WITH CONFIDENCE: Slimmer radiator shrouds are positioned closer to the frame to facilitate improved grip for the rider's legs.
- TOTAL FREEDOM: The top of the fuel tank features a revised design that allows an even flatter progression from the seat to the tank. The result is greater freedom of movement when changing riding position. The seat features a slip-resistant top surface and smooth sides for an excellent balance of grip and mobility.
- FIND YOUR FIT: Class-leading ERGO-FIT® adjustability allows riders to tailor the motorcycle to their body size, riding style and preference with four-way adjustable handlebar positions and two footpeg positions to choose from.
- SIGNATURE FACTORY STYLING: Sleek new bodywork and graphics exude an aggressive appearance, pointing to the matching performance and capability.
- THE KAWASAKI LOOK: Gold finish on the oil cap and generator cover plugs tell a premium story. Black alumite rims mean business. For a distinctive Kawasaki image, the fork and rear shock adjusters feature a high-quality green alumite finish.
- BREAK THE MOLD: In-mold graphics on the shrouds result in an ultra-smooth surface, greatly extending the life of the race-style graphics.
- DESIGNED TO WIN: Taking the lead on the track calls for a machine built with the tech to make it happen.
- SMOOTH & CONSISTENT: A new coned disc-spring hydraulic clutch offers direct feel and light lever action while reducing play as the clutch heats up. Coned-disc springs make for lighter clutch actuation and a wider clutch engagement range. The all-new KX™250 motorcycle features the same championship-proven hydraulic master cylinder as the KX™450 motorcycle.
- PRESS & GO: The new electric start makes for quick and easy engine starting at the push of a button.
*Price plus costs, tax, lic, dlr*