MORE RIDE ABILITY
The 650NK gives you everything you’re looking for in a midsize motorcycle—modern styling, great comfort, and refined performance. This motorcycle is a pleasure to ride all day long. The meticulously engineered 649cc parallel twin keeps giving. And thanks to the sport-tuned suspension, you can keep taking all the curves you want. With this motorcycle it’s time to take your riding ability to a new level.
- 650NK: Carving corners requires attention to detail that doesn’t cut any corners. We started with a great foundation—a rigid, high-carbon steel frame. Housed in the belly of the beast is a 649cc engine paired with a buttery smooth 6-speed gearbox. A slipper clutch is a great friend to those who enjoy aggressive downshifts. Top-shelf J.Juan brakes and Pirelli Angle GT tires hint at the level of rider you have the potential to be.
- TFT DISPLAY: The 650NK features a large, 5-inch TFT display. Bright sunshine? You’ll have no issues with glare. Overcast skies? Screen brightness adjusts automatically. The full-color LCD instrument display delivers at-a-glance information, including rpm, gear, speed, even phone connectivity. Two interfaces differentiate your riding modes.
- LED LIGHTS: See and be seen. You’re not just lighting the road. You’re a beacon of light for others to see. The bike’s LED headlights provide optimum visibility and a clean aesthetic.
- BOSCH EFI SYSTEM: BOSCH is one of the world’s most respected names in electronic fuel injection. The BOSCH EFI system chosen for the 650NK contributes to effortless riding. Enjoy quick starts at lower temperatures, instant throttle response, lower emissions, and excellent fuel consumption.
- KYB SUSPENSION COMPONENTS: If you’re keen on leaning into corners, you’ll be happy to hear about this suspension. We paired a KYB telescopic fork with a KYB rear monoshock for performance that’s highly responsive to rider input.
- CF-SC SLIPPER CLUTCH: Downshift as you enter a corner. Upshift, and accelerate as you exit. The slipper clutch makes the transition seamless. When downshifting from higher speeds, the slipper clutch reduces engine braking force. Engine speed quickly matches motorcycle speed—no need to worry about rear wheel hop.
- J.JUAN BRAKE SYSTEM: Great brakes make you a better rider and inspire more confidence. That’s why we chose these binders from J.Juan for the 650NK. Up front you get a pair of 300mm discs, each with a 2-piston caliper. The rear is a 240mm disc sporting a beefy single-caliper piston.
- PIRELLI TIRES: The Pirelli Angle GT was chosen for its excellent feel, high degree of stability, and excellent wear characteristics. What’s more, it performs superbly in cold and wet conditions. This is your racetrack-capable sport touring tire perfectly capable on any paved road you have in mind.
- ENGINE: Power is central to your riding experience. And 60 horsepower makes the 650NK the middleweight champion. The 649cc parallel twin is a DOHC, 4-valve per cylinder design. Liquid cooling keeps engine temperatures where they should for optimal performance.
- SEMI-DRY SUMP: The semi-dry sump provides the bike with continuous lubrication. The engine is never starved of oil at those critical times when lubrication is so critical. At 8750 rpm, your engine will be screaming with joy, not pain.
*Price plus dest, tax, lic, dlr*