Your Price: $3,349 USD
Thanks to an ultra-compact single-cylinder 4-stroke power plant and a lightweight tubular chassis, the KTM 200 DUKE packs a mighty punch. An updated predatory design proudly displays its BEAST-inspired DNA and shouts DUKE. Make no mistake - the KTM 200 DUKE is an out-and-out street prowling brawler.
Bodywork & Graphics
- DESIGN: There's no denying the KTM 200 DUKE is 100% DUKE. Its aggressive-looking headlight, READY TO RACE stance and sharp lines make it a formidable presence on any street.
- HEADLIGHT: A new headlight gives the KTM 200 DUKE a menacing look. Not only does it look ultra-mean, its practical too, producing outstanding visibility for riding in low light or dark conditions.
- LCD DISPLAY: A 100% digital LCD display has everything you would expect from a state-of-the-art KTM motorcycle, including engaged gear, fuel gauge and service reminder information. It also comes with an RPM alert to indicate the optimum moment for up-shifting, just like those on the factory street racing machines.
- UPSIDE-DOWN FORK: The KTM 200 DUKE comes with ultra-lightweight, high-performance upside-down WP forks as standard. Using the latest technology, these forks not only perform flawlessly when pushed to the limit, but also allow riders to cruise comfortably on longer stretches of tarmac.
- WHEELS: 17-inch cast alloy racing wheels help you put the power down with confidence. Utilizing a 110 mm wide tire at the front and an impressive 150 mm at the rear, this pro-spec wheel and tire combination will keep your KTM 200 DUKE glued to the road.
- BRAKES: A high-tech BYBRE braking system works in perfect harmony with the advanced ABS, providing riders with firm, controlled stopping power when they need it most. Thanks to a 300 mm brake disc on the front, paired with a 230 mm disc on the rear, the KTM 200 DUKE stops as quickly as it takes off.
Engine & Exhaust
- ENGINE: Powered by a powerful single-cylinder engine, the KTM 200 DUKE not only delivers intoxicating acceleration but also everyday rideability. It’s also the most powerful 4-stroke option in its class. Thanks to an updated airbox and exhaust, it meets the highest emission and noise standards, while providing maximum performance.
- CYLINDER HEAD: Just like the 1290 SUPER DUKE R, the four valves in the cylinder head of the KTM 200 DUKE are actuated by two overhead camshafts and ultra-hard, carbon coated cam followers. The result is an ultra-reliable, long-lasting engine that produces next-level power.
- INJECTION: The intricate engine design, state-of-the-art injection electronics and close-ratio, 6-speed transmission not only help the KTM 200 DUKE to achieve white-knuckle performance, but also extremely low fuel consumption. At the same time, thanks to the regulated catalytic converter, it produces minimal emissions, even when riding at full throttle.
- EXHAUST: The KTM 200 DUKE’s lightweight and precision-crafted exhaust system comprises of a side exhaust, link pipe and silencer. The three-chamber silencer has been positioned close to the bike’s overall center of gravity, improving balance and handling, whilst also delivering smooth, instant and beast-like power. Oh, and it looks angry as hell too.
Ergonomics & Comfort
- SEATS: The two-part seat offers first class sport riding ergonomics with maximum support for both rider and pillion.
- FUEL TANK: The innovative and ergonomic 13.4 liter steel fuel tank not only provides riders with perfect knee contact for attacking every corner, but also with an unbelievably long range, even when you ride as fast as you dare all day long.
Software & Electronics
- ABS: Dual circuit BOSCH ABS is standard equipment on the KTM 200 DUKE. Use it to your advantage to enhance control in a range of conditions.
- SUPERMOTO MODE: Thrill-seeking riders will love the added fun-factor (and extra racetrack control) of the advanced "Supermoto mode", activated at the push of a button. When engaged, the system will only control the front brake. Rear brake pressure is entirely up to the rider's right foot, allowing you to push your riding skills to the absolute limit.
*Price plus dest, tax, lic, dlr*
Vehicle:2022 KTM 200 Duke
Model Number:200 Duke
Color:Black / White
Location:Lynnwood Motoplex, Lynnwood, WA 98037
Warranty:Manufacturer's w/ Extended Available
Brake Brand Name: ByBre
Front Brake Diameter (in): 12.6
Front Brake Diameter (mm): 320
Front Brake Type: Disc
Rear Brake Diameter (in): 9.1
Rear Brake Diameter (mm): 230
Rear Brake Type: Disc
Bore (in): 3.5
Bore (mm): 89
Carburetion Brand: Bosch
Carburetion Type: Fuel Injected
Compression Ratio: 12.9
Displacement (cc): 373
Displacement (ci): 22.8
Engine Stroke: 4-Stroke
Engine Type: Single-Cylinder
Fuel Injector Size (mm): 46
Fuel Injector: Yes
Fuel Requirements: Premium
Fuel Type: Gas
Horsepower (bhp): 44
Horsepower (kW): 32
Stroke (in): 2.36
Stroke (mm): 60
Valve Configuration: DOHC
Valves Per Cylinder: 4
Body Material: Steel
Chain Guard: Yes
Exhaust Guard: Yes
Foot Peg Location: Driver and Passenger
Fork Guards: Yes
Stand Type: Kick
Number Of Seats: 2
Seat Height (in): 32.3
Seat Height (mm): 820
Seat Location: Driver and Passenger
Seat Material: Vinyl
Seat Type: Two-Piece
Steering Control: Handlebar
Front Adjustable Fork Pre-Load: Yes
Front Adjustable Rebound Damping: Yes
Front Suspension Brand Name: WP
Front Suspension Size (in): 1.7
Front Suspension Size (mm): 43
Front Suspension Type: Inverted Fork
Front Travel (in): 5.6
Front Travel (mm): 142
Number Rear Shock Absorbers: 1
Rear Adjustable Rebound Damping: Yes
Rear Adjustable Shock / Spring Pre-Load: Yes
Rear Suspension Brand Name: WP
Rear Suspension Material: Aluminum
Rear Suspension Type: Twin Sided Swing Arm
Rear Travel (in): 5.9
Rear Travel (mm): 150
Dry Weight (kg): 149
Dry Weight (lbs): 328.5
Engine Displacement to Weight (cc): 1.14
Fuel Capacity (gal): 3.5
Fuel Capacity (l): 13.4
Fuel Capacity Reserve (gal): 0.4
Fuel Capacity Reserve (l): 1.5
Ground Clearance (in): 7.3
Ground Clearance (mm): 185
Wheelbase (in): 53.4
Wheelbase (mm): 1357
WHEELS & TIRES
Front Tire (Full Spec): Metzeler 110/70 ZR17 54H
Front Tire Aspect Ratio: 70
Front Tire Speed Rating: H
Front Tire Width: 110
Front Wheel Diameter: 17
Front Wheel Width (in): 3
Rear Tire (Full Spec): Metzeler 150/60 ZR17 66H
Rear Tire Aspect Ratio: 60
Rear Tire Speed Rating: H
Rear Tire Width: 150
Rear Wheel Diameter: 17
Rear Wheel Width (in): 4
Tire Brand: Metzeler
Tube / Tubeless: Tubeless
Wheels Composition: Aluminum
Price does not include factory freight, assembly, PDI, and any other applicable surcharges