SuperSport 950 S
Stock Photos - Actual Images Coming Soon
Your way to sport.
The Ducati sports bike made for the road changes its name and becomes SuperSport 950, renewing its aesthetics, electronic equipment and high level of features.
The design of the SuperSport 950 evolves thanks to the new fairings designed by the Ducati Style Centre which give the bike more sportiness, dynamism, fluidity in shapes and a strong and decisive resemblance to the Panigale V4, together with the full-LED headlamp equipped with DRL.
The strengths of the Ducati sports bike intended for the road have always been their dynamic style, visual compactness, elegant lines and proportions typical of Panigale sports bikes.
The new SuperSport 950, thanks to new fairings, becomes more sporty and shapely with a strong reference to the Panigale V4 with a new full-LED headlight and side air vents.
- A sharp light signature: The aesthetic link between the SuperSport 950 and the Panigale V4 is even more accentuated in this new version. The full-LED headlamp equipped with DRL immediately recalls the sharp light signature of the Panigale V4, while the fairings have been specially redesigned to highlight the sportiness of the bike and the fluidity of its forms.
- New fairings: The side view of the SuperSport 950 is marked by air vents reminiscent of the double extractor of the Panigale V4 models. The lower fairing now extends to the side silencer, hiding the mechanical components and visually recalling the track bikes.
- New windshield: The windshield of the SuperSport 950 is low to create a streamlined and dynamic line, centrally connected to the tank bringing the body color into the cockpit, with a modern design that houses the new full-TFT color dashboard. Aerodynamic protection is guaranteed by a sporty cut Plexiglas that is height adjustable in two positions.
- The SuperSport 950 is powered by the 937 cc Ducati Testastretta 11° twin-cylinder unit and equipped with electronic controls based on information from Bosch's 6-axis inertial platform, capable of instantly detecting the bike's roll, yaw, and pitch angles in space.
- The SuperSport 950 also relies on the latest evolution of the Ducati trellis frame, which uses the engine as a load-bearing element, combined with an elegant single-sided aluminum swingarm.
- Arctic White Silk fairing with Ducati Red frame and Glossy Black wheel rims with Ducati Red “tag”
- Engine: Testastretta 11°, L-Twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder, Desmodromic, liquid cooled.
- Displacement: 937 cc
- Bore X stroke: 94 x 67.5 mm
- Compression ratio: 12,6± 0.5 :1
- Power: 110 hp (81 kW) @ 9.000 rpm
- Torque: 69 lb-ft (93 Nm) @ 6.500 rpm
- Fuel injection: Electronic fuel injection system, Æ 53 mm throttle bodies with full Ride-by-Wire.
- Exhaust: Lightweight 2-1-2 system with catalytic converter and two lambda probes. Twin aluminum mufflers.
- Gearbox: 6 speed with Ducati Quick Shift (DQS) up/down EVO.
- Primary drive: Straight cut gears; Ratio 1.84:1
- Ratio: 1=37/15 2=30/17 3=28/20 4=26/22 5=24/23 6=23/24
- Final drive: Chain; Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 43
- Clutch: Slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch with hydraulic control. Self bleeding master cylinder
- Frame: Tubular steel Trellis frame attached to the cylinders head.
- Front suspension: Fully adjustable Æ 48 mm usd Öhlins fork with TiN treatment.
- Front wheel: Y shaped, 3-spoke in light alloy 3.50" x 17"
- Front tire: Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Suspension: Progressive linkage with fully adjustable Öhlins monoshock. Aluminum single-sided swingarm.
- Rear Wheel: Y shaped, 3-spoke in light alloy 5.50" x 17"
- Rear tire: Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 180/55 ZR17
- Wheel travel (front/rear): 130 mm (5.1 in)/144 mm (5.7 in)
- Front brake: 3 x 320 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Monobloc Brembo M4-32 callipers, 4-piston, radial pump with Bosch Cornering ABS. Self bleeding master cylinder.
- Rear brake: 245 mm disc, 2-piston caliper, BoschCornering ABS.
- Instrumentation: Full-TFT color display
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS
- Dry weight: 184 kg (405 lb)
- Kerb weight: 210 kg (463 lb)
- Seat height: 810 mm (31.9 in)
- Wheelbase: 1.478 mm (58.3 in)
- Rake: 24°
- Fuel tank capacity: 16 l - 4.2 gallon (US)
- Number of seats: 2
- Safety equipment: Riding Modes, ABS Bosch Cornering, Ducati Traction Control (DTC) EVO, Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC) EVO.
- Standard equipment: Power Modes, Day Time Running Light (DRL), Full-TFT color display, Adjustable windscreen, Öhlins suspension, Ducati Quick Shift (DQS) up/down EVO, Passenger seat cowl.
- Ready for: Anti-theft system, Heated grips, Ducati Multimedia System (DMS).
WARRANTY AND MAINTENANCE
- Warranty: 24 months unlimited mileage
- Maintenance service intervals: 15.000 km - 9.000 mi/12 months
- Valve clearance adjustment (desmoservice): 30.000 km - 18.000 mi
EMISSIONS AND CONSUMPTION
- Standard: Euro 5 (only for countries where Euro 5 standard applies)
- CO2 Emissions: CO2 = 134 g/km
- Consumption: 5,6 l/100 km
Vehicle:2023 Ducati SuperSport 950 S
Model Number:SS 950 S
Color:Arctic White Silk
Location:Lynnwood Motoplex, Lynnwood, WA 98037
Warranty:Manufacturer's w/ Extended Available
AUDIO & COMMUNICATION
Brake Brand Name: Brembo® Monobloc
Front Brake Diameter (in): 12.6
Front Brake Diameter (mm): 320
Front Brake Type: Dual Hydraulic Disc
Rear Brake Diameter (in): 9.6
Rear Brake Diameter (mm): 245
Rear Brake Type: Hydraulic Disc
Body Material: Plastic
Chain Guard: Yes
Exhaust Guard: Yes
Foot Peg Location: Driver and Passenger
Fork Guards: Yes
Stand Type: Kick
Tank Guard: Yes
Height Adjustable: Yes
Number Of Seats: 2
Seat Height (in): 31.9
Seat Height (mm): 810
Seat Location: Driver and Passenger
Seat Type: One-Piece
Steering Control: Handlebar
Front Adjustable Fork Pre-Load: Yes
Front Adjustable Rebound Damping: Yes
Front Suspension Brand Name: Ohlins®
Front Suspension Size (in): 1.9
Front Suspension Size (mm): 48
Front Suspension Type: Inverted Fork
Front Travel (in): 5.1
Front Travel (mm): 130
Number Rear Shock Absorbers: 1
Rear Adjustable Rebound Damping: Yes
Rear Adjustable Shock / Spring Pre-Load: Yes
Rear Suspension Brand Name: Ohlins®
Rear Suspension Material: Aluminum
Rear Suspension Type: Single Sided Swing Arm
Rear Travel (in): 5.7
Rear Travel (mm): 144
WHEELS & TIRES
Front Tire (Full Spec): Pirelli® Diablo Rosso III 120/70 ZR17
Front Tire Aspect Ratio: 70
Front Tire Speed Rating: Z
Front Tire Width: 120
Front Wheel Diameter: 17
Front Wheel Width (in): 3.5
Rear Tire (Full Spec): Pirelli® Diablo Rosso III 180/55 ZR17
Rear Tire Aspect Ratio: 55
Rear Tire Speed Rating: Z
Rear Tire Width: 180
Rear Wheel Diameter: 17
Rear Wheel Width (in): 5.5
Tire Brand: Pirelli®
Tube / Tubeless: Tubeless
Wheels Composition: Aluminum
Price does not include factory freight, assembly, PDI, and any other applicable surcharges