$1500 FREE KTM ACCESSORIES
THE TOP OF THE FOODCHAIN
We aren't ones to brag, but with a trophy cabinet ready to rip at the seams, the KTM 450 SX-F is the epitome of a podium hunter. With 5 AMA 450 supercross titles in the last 7 seasons, the 2023 KTM 450 SX-F rolls into the paddock already armed with the learnings of past championships - and an all-new arsenal of weaponry. It's time to extend the trophy room.
BEFORE THE GATE
- EASY SUSPENSION ADJUSTMENT: Get dialed in! The 2023 KTM SX range boasts totally tool-free suspension setup at both ends. Thanks to an all-new shock absorber design featuring hand-adjustable dual compression control, it allows riders to adjust high- and low-speed settings in a matter of seconds. On the front end, the forks are also easily adjusted thanks to a single air pressure preload valve, as well as through easy access click adjusters for compression and rebound. We'll even throw the air pump in as standard.
- AIR FILTER BOX: Designed to provide maximum airflow, the new air filter box is designed with precisely positioned inlet ducts aimed at preventing air deformation and maintaining filter protection. The Twin Air filter and air filter support design feature a simple fail-proof mounting system for safe and accurate filter installation, ensuring the air filter is easily accessed, without tools, by removing the left side panel, for easy track-side maintenance. A vented air filter box cover is also included for all SX and SX-F models in the by-pack.
- SERVICEABILITY: The 2023 KTM SX and SX-F range is engineered and designed to provide riders with easy-to-access service parts, as well as suspension adjustability. This allows faster track-side and off-season maintenance, as well as making motocross more accessible for novice riders without pit crews.
CALM UNDER FIRE
- ABSOLUTE CONTROL: No matter how gnarly the track is, you'll stay in complete control thanks to an all-new frame design that has not only been engineered for longitudinal rigidity but also repositions rotating mass closer to the center of gravity. A new shock mounting also provides improved anti-squat behavior to better traction out of corners, while the footpeg mounting position has moved inwards for less risk of hooking up in deep ruts or when scrubbing jumps.
- ERGONOMICS: The 2023 KTM SX and SX-F range feature an entirely new and improved rider triangle, providing improved knee contact - especially when standing on the pegs - with improved gripping surfaces all around. New plastics work to expel mud buildup in wet, muddy conditions, with a new, flatter seat profile and high grip seat cover providing exceptional rider movement and control. The polyamide reinforced aluminum subframe further enhances rider feel and feedback.
- PERFORMANCE: The 2023 KTM 450 SX-F engine is tilted 2° backward, resulting in a 3 mm lower front sprocket position. All of this means greatly improved mass centralization and reduced overall weight, benefiting handling and anti-squat behavior.
HIT THE BIG STUFF
- MASS CENTRALIZATION: Ready to rip your arms out of the sockets? Together with the benefits of mass centralization and an overall lighter feel, the anti-squat behavior of the chassis is significantly improved by changing the backbone of the steel frame concept. In layman's terms, the 2023 KTM 450 SX-F gets its power down perfectly when tearing out of corners.
- WP XACT FORK: 48 mm air type WP XACT front fork with a split damping function provides all the confidence you need to attack the track. New hydrostops in the fork legs improve bottoming-out resistance and account for less rebound when attacking big jumps, bumps, and thumps. Redesigned fork protection rings also increase protection against dirt, making them as reliable as they are awesome.
- STABILITY: The 2023 KTM 450 SX-F is rock-solid at any speed thanks to a repositioned and forged steering head connection and CNC milled triple clamps. Made from high-grade aluminum, these feature optimally tuned steering stem stiffness, perfect alignment of the fork tubes, and precise geometry of the fork clamps to ensure highly responsive and smooth fork action - not to mention unwavering stability when charging across ruts and onto the podium.
- ENERGY ABSORPTION: Besides the expertly crafted, hydro-formed, laser-cut, and robot-welded frame being engineered to provide exceptional rider feedback and straight-line stability, it consists of specifically calculated parameters of longitudinal and torsional flex. This means the frame acts as a "shock absorber" of sorts, making for a less harsh ride, resulting in less rider fatigue over many hard laps.
- GROUND CLEARANCE: The all-new frame and shock absorber geometry on the 2023 KTM 450 SX-F improve ground clearance of the linkage, with all-new topology optimized die-cast footpegs that are less susceptible to hooking on deep ruts, and take-offs when scrubbing.
- CONSISTENCY: A new WP XACT shock absorber provides unmatched consistency lap after lap, thanks to low-friction SKF linkage seals and advanced damping characteristics for unsurpassed traction and energy absorption.
- MORE USABLE POWER: When the war drums sound and the gate drops, you need to be the first to off the line in a bid to rule the roost. The 2023 KTM 450 SX-F boasts one of the most manic 4-stroke powerplants in the pits, with its SOHC engine proving to be the perfect example of advanced engineering. With insane peak power coming out of an engine weighing only 26.8 kg, you'll leave the competition with more than a little mud on the face.
- LAUNCH CONTROL & QUICKSHIFTER: Launch control, ENGAGED! Designed for the holeshot, the 2023 KTM SX-F range comes standard with launch control and a new Quickshifter function, allowing for fast upshifts without using the clutch. Launch control is easily engaged by pressing the traction control and Quickshifter buttons simultaneously and works by limiting the amount of power to the rear wheel, improving traction, and preventing loss of control under hard acceleration. Meanwhile, the Quickshifter function means you can bang through from 2nd to 5th gear with your focus solely on the first corner.
- SELECTABLE MAPS + TC: The map select switch on the 2023 KTM SX models features a simpler design, allowing for easier functionality in switching between 2 engine maps. Map 1 provides a more linear power curve. while map 2 punches all-out with aggressive throttle and explosive power. Luckily, Traction control is easily toggled to an on or off position from the same switch, ensuring maximum traction and a distinct advantage in wet or muddy conditions.
*Price plus dest, tax, lic, dlr*
Vehicle:2023 KTM 450 SX-F
Color:Orange / White
Location:Lynnwood Motoplex, Lynnwood, WA 98037
Warranty:Manufacturer's w/ Extended Available
Brake Brand Name: Brembo®
Front Brake Diameter (in): 10.2
Front Brake Diameter (mm): 260
Front Brake Type: Hydraulic Disc
Rear Brake Diameter (in): 8.7
Rear Brake Diameter (mm): 220
Rear Brake Type: Hydraulic Disc
Bore (in): 3.74
Bore (mm): 95
Carburetion Brand: Keihin
Carburetion Type: Fuel Injected
Compression Ratio: 12.8
Displacement (cc): 449.9
Displacement (ci): 27.4
Engine Stroke: 4-Stroke
Engine Type: Single-Cylinder
Fuel Injector Size (mm): 44
Fuel Injector: Yes
Fuel Requirements: Premium
Fuel Type: Gas
Horsepower (bhp): 63
Horsepower (kW): 47
Stroke (in): 2.5
Stroke (mm): 63.4
Valve Configuration: SOHC
Valves Per Cylinder: 4
Body Material: Plastic
Exhaust Guard: Yes
Foot Peg Location: Driver
Fork Guards: Yes
Frame: Chromium Molybdenum
Radiator Cover: Yes
Stand Type: Kick
Top Crown Material: Aluminum
Number Of Seats: 1
Seat Height (in): 37.7
Seat Height (mm): 958
Seat Location: Driver
Seat Material: Vinyl
Seat Type: One-Piece
Steering Control: Handlebar
Front Adjustable Fork Pre-Load: Yes
Front Adjustable Rebound Damping: Yes
Front Suspension Brand Name: WP XACT
Front Suspension Size (in): 1.9
Front Suspension Size (mm): 48
Front Suspension Type: Inverted Fork
Front Travel (in): 12.2
Front Travel (mm): 310
Number Rear Shock Absorbers: 1
Rear Adjustable Rebound Damping: Yes
Rear Adjustable Shock / Spring Pre-Load: Yes
Rear Suspension Brand Name: WP XACT
Rear Suspension Material: Aluminum
Rear Suspension Type: Twin Sided Swing Arm
Rear Travel (in): 11.8
Rear Travel (mm): 300
WHEELS & TIRES
Front Tire (Full Spec): Dunlop® GEOMAX MX3S 80/100 R21 51M
Front Tire Aspect Ratio: 100
Front Tire Speed Rating: M
Front Tire Width: 80
Front Wheel Diameter: 21
Front Wheel Width (in): 1.6
Rear Tire (Full Spec): Dunlop® GEOMAX MX3S 110/90 R19 62M
Rear Tire Aspect Ratio: 90
Rear Tire Speed Rating: M
Rear Tire Width: 110
Rear Wheel Diameter: 19
Rear Wheel Width (in): 2.15
Tire Brand: Dunlop®
Tube / Tubeless: Tubed
Wheels Composition: Aluminum
Price does not include factory freight, assembly, PDI, and any other applicable surcharges