FAST HAS NO AGE LIMIT
The 2023 KTM 65 SX benefits from the same development strategy as its bigger 2-Stroke brethren. Featuring everything the bigger motocross machines do, from a proper clutch and gearbox to the latest WP XACT. In fact, you'd be remiss to think this was anything less than a proper little READY TO RACE weapon.
BODYWORK & GRAPHICS
- DECALS: The 2023 KTM 65 SX features the latest in-mold graphics, with a bold orange, black and purple design that perfectly sets off the factory-look orange frame, orange seat and race-sharpened bodywork.
- FRAME: This modern frame is made from lightweight, high strength chromoly steel profiles and combines maximum longitudinal stiffness with optimum torsional rigidity. It guarantees easy handling and precise cornering, but also outstanding stability at speed. And yes, the KTM 65 SX does get going when the throttle is pinned.
- SWINGARM: Taking charge at the rear is a lightweight cast aluminum swingarm. Conceived using the latest in calculation and simulation software, the focus of the design was to minimize weight, optimize stiffness and clearly define flexibility. Additionally, it also features a robust 2-compound chain guide, similar to the full-size models.
- WHEELS: Like the full-size KTM Factory racers, the 2023 KTM 65 SX is fitted with lightweight, black anodized, aluminum rims which provide the highest strength and durability for any eventuality. These are wrapped in new MAXXIS MX-ST tires, to provide unmatched traction on any surface.
- FRONT SUSPENSION: The KTM 65 SX boasts a WP XACT fork with AER technology. The upside-down front fork with a 35 mm tube diameter and 215 mm of travel ensures outstanding comfort, damping characteristics and directional stability. Another main benefit for junior riders is that the air spring fitted in the left fork leg can be adjusted perfectly to the rider's weight using a simple air pump.
- REAR SUSPENSION: The high quality WP XACT shock absorber is linked directly to the swingarm, providing excellent damping performance. It is fully adjustable, meaning you can set the damping perfectly to suit any growing young racer and track conditions. The shock absorber allows for 270 mm of rear wheel travel, meaning less chance of bottoming out.
- BRAKES: The 2023 KTM 65 SX boasts an all-new hydraulic brake and clutch systems by FORMULA, along with a larger rear brake disc, to ensure quickly and efficient braking. The hydraulic brake system is easy to control and ensures the best deceleration and the highest standard when it comes to performance.
- FUEL TANK: Don't let its 3.5 liter fuel capacity fool you - the 2023 KTM 65 SX is no slouch when it comes to going full race distance.
ENGINE & EXHAUST
- ENGINE: Like its bigger brethren, the KTM 65 SX boasts cutting-edge 2-stroke technology and fully manual 6-speed transmission with a hydraulic clutch. Benefitting from a time-proven ignition curve, the cylinder, with its pressure-controlled exhaust valve, continues to provide class-leading power and torque.
- CYLINDER: The high performance cylinder features a pressure-controlled exhaust valve (PCEV) and provides unrivaled performance within the highly competitive 65 cc class.
- CLUTCH: An outstanding feature of the KTM 65 SX is the hydraulic clutch made by Formula. It provides easy, light clutch action and well-defined modulation - even for the smallest of gloved hands.
- COOLING: An intelligent cooling circuit with integrated crankcase cooling and two radiators improves the heat dissipation and ensures a constant temperature balance for consistent, high performance.
- EXHAUST: The KTM 65 SX uses an exhaust system that is designed to perfectly match the engine's power characteristics to provide outstanding, class-leading performance and rideability.
ERGONOMICS & COMFORT
- SEAT: Providing the perfect blend of grip, durability and comfort, the 2023 KTM 65 SX seat does everything you'd expect it to, while showing off it's its undeniable READY TO RACE and 'orange' heritage.
- HANDLEBAR: Even young riders will be impressed at the high-quality anodized handlebar made from aluminum alloy. It also has the perfect bend to suit the ergonomics of the KTM 65 SX, and is strong enough to withstand the odd fall over. It also features a foam bar pad on the handlebar brace, which protects the rider in the event of any contact.
*Price plus dest, tax, lic, dlr*