Stock Photos - Actual Images Coming Soon
SETTING THE STANDARD FOR EVERYDAY EPIC SPORT RIDING
The Ninja® 400 sportbike offers the largest displacement in category at 399cc with the sophistication of twin-cylinder power. Approachable power, superb ergonomics and class-leading performance offer a smooth, manageable ride that's ideal for new riders while also alluring experienced riders. A low seat height and aggressive styling with LED headlights make the Ninja 400 the ideal choice for riders looking to enter the sport-riding scene.
- DESIGNED FOR COMFORT: A sporty yet relaxed riding position accommodates a wide variety of riders and riding situations.
- SPORTY & COMFORTABLE: Clip-on style handlebars offer a raised position for added comfort.
- EASY & ACCESSIBLE: A narrow seat design and low 30.9” seat height allows the rider to confidently reach the ground and creates a lower center of gravity for confident handling.
- ADDED COMFORT: Forward-oriented footpeg position contributes to comfortable ergonomics and a confident reach to the ground at stops.
- NIMBLE & AGILE: The Ninja® 400 motorcycle’s chassis dimensions were designed to deliver confident handling with a modern sporty feel at all speeds.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & AGILE: Similar in design to the unprecedented Ninja H2® hypersport bike, the tube-type trellis frame is light in weight for smooth control and handling.
- PROGRESSIVE & DEPENDABLE: The class leading semi-floating front disc brake delivers strong, progressive braking performance and is complemented by an Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)* that helps reduce wheel lock-up under certain conditions. (*Model available in ABS and Non-ABS)
- NEXT-LEVEL POWER: The Ninja® 400 motorcycle engine delivers the perfect balance of high-performance thrills and easy-to-use power.
- CLASS-LEADING POWER: The four-stroke, 399cc twin-cylinder is the largest displacement engine in its class and delivers smooth easy-to-use power for maximum rider confidence while also offering outstanding fuel efficiency.
- ASSIST & SLIPPER TECHNOLOGY: The assist function provides an exceptionally light clutch pull and produces a wide clutch engagement range for comfort and confidence. The slipper function reduces the effect of back-torque for smooth and seamless downshifts.
- CONFIDENT ACCELERATION: Best in class roll-on acceleration to confidently accelerate up to speed.
- SHARP & MODERN: Aggressive Ninja® styling boasts high-class modern design with superb fit and finish inspired by the larger displacement Ninja supersport bikes.
- HIGH-TECH: The high-grade cockpit of the Ninja® 400 motorcycle features a multi-function dash meter that includes a gear position indicator.
- EXCELLENT VISIBILITY: Twin LED headlights produce strong white lighting and include low and high beams as well as position lamps.
Vehicle:2023 Kawasaki Ninja 400
Color:Metallic Magnetic Dark Gray / Metallic Matte Twilight Blue
Location:Lynnwood Motoplex, Lynnwood, WA 98037
Warranty:Manufacturer's w/ Extended Available
Front Brake Diameter (in): 12.2
Front Brake Diameter (mm): 310
Front Brake Type: Hydraulic Disc
Rear Brake Diameter (in): 8.7
Rear Brake Diameter (mm): 220
Rear Brake Type: Hydraulic Disc
Bore (in): 2.76
Bore (mm): 70
Carburetion Type: Fuel Injected
Compression Ratio: 11.5
Displacement (cc): 399
Displacement (ci): 24.3
Engine Stroke: 4-Stroke
Engine Type: Parallel Twin
Fuel Injector Size (mm): 32
Fuel Injector: Yes
Fuel Requirements: Regular
Fuel Type: Gas
Horsepower (bhp): 49
Horsepower (kW): 36
Horsepower RPM: 10000
Stroke (in): 2.04
Stroke (mm): 51.8
Torque (Ft Lbs): 28
Torque (Nm): 38
Torque RPM: 8000
Valve Configuration: DOHC
Valves Per Cylinder: 4
Body Material: Plastic
Chain Guard: Yes
Foot Peg Location: Driver and Passenger
Fork Guards: Yes
Stand Type: Kick
PAINT & FINISH
Number Of Seats: 2
Seat Height (in): 30.9
Seat Height (mm): 784.9
Seat Location: Driver and Passenger
Seat Material: Vinyl
Seat Type: Two-Piece
Steering Control: Handlebar
Front Suspension Size (in): 1.6
Front Suspension Size (mm): 41
Front Suspension Type: Telescopic Fork
Front Travel (in): 4.7
Front Travel (mm): 119.4
Number Rear Shock Absorbers: 1
Rear Adjustable Shock / Spring Pre-Load: Yes
Rear Suspension Brand Name: UNI-TRAK®
Rear Suspension Material: Aluminum
Rear Suspension Type: Twin Sided Swing Arm
Rear Travel (in): 5.1
Rear Travel (mm): 129.5
Fuel Capacity (gal): 3.7
Fuel Capacity (l): 14
Ground Clearance (in): 5.5
Ground Clearance (mm): 139.7
Height (in): 44.1
Height (mm): 1120.1
Length (ft): 6.52
Length (ft/ft): 6
Length (ft/in): 6.3
Length (in): 78.3
Length (mm): 1988.8
Wet Weight (kg): 164
Wet Weight (lbs): 361.6
Wheelbase (in): 53.9
Wheelbase (mm): 1369.1
Width (in): 28
Width (mm): 711.2
WHEELS & TIRES
Front Tire (Full Spec): Dunlop® Sportmax GPR-300
Front Tire Aspect Ratio: 70
Front Tire Speed Rating: H
Front Tire Width: 110
Front Wheel Diameter: 17
Front Wheel Width (in): 3
Rear Tire (Full Spec): Dunlop® Sportmax GPR-300
Rear Tire Aspect Ratio: 70
Rear Tire Speed Rating: H
Rear Tire Width: 150
Rear Wheel Diameter: 17
Rear Wheel Width (in): 4
Tire Brand: Dunlop®
Tube / Tubeless: Tubeless
Wheels Composition: Aluminum
Price does not include factory freight, assembly, PDI, and any other applicable surcharges