A TRUE SUPERNAKED EXPERIENCE
The Z900 epitomizes Kawasaki's belief of what the ideal supernaked should be. With a 948cc engine and ultra-lightweight chassis, every ride is met with exceptional power, responsiveness and excitement. Make your presence known on the streets with signature Sugomi™ inspired styling and a commanding ride position.
- NEXT-LEVEL TECH: Fitted with high-grade electronics, the Z900 supernaked merges raw power with state-of-the-art technology.
- TAKE CONTROL: Kawasaki Traction Control (KTRC) features three modes that allow the rider to set the level of electronic assistance for increased rider confidence. Mode 1 provides the least amount of assistance with sport riding in mind. Mode 2 offers earlier assistance and features balanced sport riding support. Mode 3 offers the most assistance, allowing riders to navigate challenging road conditions with confidence.
- PERSONALIZED POWER: Set power delivery to Full Power or limit output (to 55%) with Low Power mode for enhanced manageability, giving you the extra control you need.
- CHOOSE YOUR STYLE: Riding modes combine KTRC settings and Power Modes to optimize your riding experience, adapting to conditions and preferences. Select between Sport, Road, Rain or Manual and tailor the trip to a variety of situations.
- USEFUL INFORMATION AT A GLANCE: 4.3-inch all-digital TFT (thin-film transistor) color instrumentation gives the cockpit a high-tech, high-grade appearance and visibility. The screen’s background color is selectable (black or white), and screen brightness adjusts automatically to suit available light. Display functions include: digital speedometer, digital bar-style tachometer, gear position indicator, shift lamp, fuel gauge, odometer, dual trip meters, current and average fuel consumption, remaining range, average speed, total time, coolant temperature, clock, battery voltage, Kawasaki service reminder, oil change reminder and the Kawasaki Economical Riding Indicator.
- GET CONNECTED: Bluetooth® Smartphone Connectivity (using RIDEOLOGY THE APP*) connects you with your bike like never before, allowing you to view vehicle info, riding log and phone notifications. *RIDEOLOGY THE APP is not intended for use during vehicle operation. Only use RIDEOLOGY THE APP when the vehicle is not being operated and it is safe to do so. All trademarks, registered trademarks, logos, and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
- BECOME ONE: Sporty and relaxed upright ergonomics with heads-up visibility allows for a commanding ride position that places the rider “in” the bike for a confident and connected riding experience.
- EASY & RELAXED: Seat and footpeg position is an integral part of the rider triangle. Low seat height and tapered seat shape for easy foot placement at stops. Seat shape is wide at the rear for added comfort and cornering leverage. The footpeg position of the Z900 offers a relaxed knee bend for rider comfort.
- WIDE & COMFORTABLE: A wide flat handlebar provides ideal leverage for higher-speed cornering and low-speed maneuvering in the city and confined environments.
- SUPERB BALANCE OF POWER AND HANDLING: With an optimized power-to-weight ratio, the Z900 supernaked delivers the ultimate supernaked performance.
- MODERN & LIGHTWEIGHT: The 948cc inline four-cylinder engine delivers raw power with incredible torque, broad power delivery and exhilarating acceleration.
- AGILE & RESPONSIVE: The Z900 chassis is lightweight, narrow and strong. Front and rear suspension settings are designed to match the frame. While Dunlop Sportmax Roadsport 2 tires—made of high-performance rubber—boost handling and provide optimum grip.
- SPORTY & RESPONSIVE: The 41mm inverted front fork with adjustable rebound damping and spring preload is responsive and progressive for confident handling with a high level of feedback.
- PERFORMANCE & COMFORT: The horizontal back-link rear suspension with adjustable spring preload and stepless rebound damping contributes to a high level of handling response, ride comfort and rear wheel traction.
- SUPERB ACCELERATION: The Z900 features short gearing for quicker shifts and exhilarating acceleration in urban environments and backroads.
- ASSIST & SLIPPER: An Assist and Slipper clutch provides a light feel at the lever and a back-torque limiting function that helps prevent rear-wheel hop during more aggressive downshifts.
- THRILLING & LIVELY: The Z900 supernaked makes rider experience a top priority whether you’re throttling through twisty back roads, city streets or cruising the open highway.
- SEE AND BE SEEN: Sporty upright riding position and minimalist bodywork promotes forward view and places the rider in the environment for heightened excitement and intensity.
- TACTILE SENSATION: Constructed from high-tensile steel, the strong trellis frame contributes to lightweight and agile handling. Along with highly capable suspension settings, the horizontal-back linked rear suspension positions the shock unit and linkage above the lightweight aluminum swing arm to deliver sporty performance and comfort.
- EXHILARATING & FUN: The infectious intake sound enhances the sensation of acceleration. The engine “inhales” in response to opening the throttle.
- RAW & REFINED: Featuring Sugomi™ -inspired styling, the Z900 has noticeably aggressive shrouds, fuel tank cover, and under cowls. They're compact and undeniably contribute to the sharp image.
- FIERCE & PREDATOR-LIKE: The muscular image is inspired by Sugomi™, a design philosophy that integrates aggressive lines with minimalist bodywork to draw attention to functional beauty.
- SLEEK & STYLISH: Built with symmetry and balance in mind, the seamlessly-integrated front cowl, windscreen and meter impresses with clean, precise design.
- SHARP & AGGRESSIVE: The LED headlamp, position lamps, license plate lamp and turn signals are aggressively designed and unmistakable
*Price plus dest, tax, lic, dlr*
Vehicle:2023 Kawasaki Z900 ABS
Color:Metallic Phantom Silver / Metallic Carbon Gray
Location:Lynnwood Motoplex, Lynnwood, WA 98037
Warranty:Manufacturer's w/ Extended Available
AUDIO & COMMUNICATION
Front Brake Diameter (in): 11.8
Front Brake Diameter (mm): 300
Front Brake Type: Dual Hydraulic Disc
Rear Brake Diameter (in): 9.8
Rear Brake Diameter (mm): 250
Rear Brake Type: Hydraulic Disc
Bore (in): 2.89
Bore (mm): 73.4
Carburetion Brand: Keihin
Carburetion Type: Fuel Injected
Compression Ratio: 11.8
Displacement (cc): 948
Displacement (ci): 57.8
Engine Stroke: 4-Stroke
Engine Type: In-Line
Fuel Injector Size (mm): 36
Fuel Injector: Yes
Fuel Type: Gas
Horsepower (bhp): 123.3
Horsepower (kW): 92
Horsepower RPM: 9500
Stroke (in): 2.2
Stroke (mm): 56
Torque (Ft Lbs): 73.1
Torque (Nm): 99.1
Torque RPM: 7700
Valve Configuration: DOHC
Valves Per Cylinder: 4
Body Material: Plastic
Chain Guard: Yes
Foot Peg Location: Driver and Passenger
Fork Guards: Yes
Side Cover: Yes
Stand Type: Kick
PAINT & FINISH
Number Of Seats: 2
Seat Height (in): 31.5
Seat Height (mm): 800
Seat Location: Driver and Passenger
Seat Material: Vinyl
Seat Type: Two-Piece
Steering Control: Handlebar
Front Adjustable Fork Pre-Load: Yes
Front Adjustable Rebound Damping: Yes
Front Suspension Size (in): 1.6
Front Suspension Size (mm): 41
Front Suspension Type: Inverted Fork
Front Travel (in): 4.7
Front Travel (mm): 120
Number Rear Shock Absorbers: 1
Rear Adjustable Rebound Damping: Yes
Rear Adjustable Shock / Spring Pre-Load: Yes
Rear Suspension Material: Aluminum
Rear Suspension Type: Twin Sided Swing Arm
Rear Travel (in): 5.5
Rear Travel (mm): 139.7
Fuel Capacity (gal): 4.5
Fuel Capacity (l): 17
Ground Clearance (in): 5.7
Ground Clearance (mm): 145
Height (in): 42.5
Height (mm): 1079.5
Length (ft): 6.79
Length (ft/ft): 6
Length (ft/in): 9.5
Length (in): 81.5
Length (mm): 2070
Wet Weight (kg): 212
Wet Weight (lbs): 467.5
Wheelbase (in): 57.3
Wheelbase (mm): 1455.4
Width (in): 32.5
Width (mm): 825.5
WHEELS & TIRES
Front Tire (Full Spec): Dunlop® Sportmax Roadsport 2
Front Tire Aspect Ratio: 70
Front Tire Speed Rating: W
Front Tire Width: 120
Front Wheel Diameter: 17
Front Wheel Width (in): 3.5
Rear Tire (Full Spec): Dunlop® Sportmax Roadsport 2
Rear Tire Aspect Ratio: 55
Rear Tire Speed Rating: W
Rear Tire Width: 180
Rear Wheel Diameter: 17
Rear Wheel Width (in): 5.5
Tire Brand: Dunlop®
Tube / Tubeless: Tubeless
Wheels Composition: Aluminum
Price does not include factory freight, assembly, PDI, and any other applicable surcharges