Wake Pro 230 w/iBR iDF TECH PACKAGE
Your Price: $16,499 USD
Stock Photos - Actual Images Coming Soon
Tow Like a Pro
Incredible stability from and ingeniously-designed wide platform pairs with perfectly balanced power and acceleration for towing. Outfitted with features for the prefect pull on every ride, plus available options up every adventure.
The Wake Pro model delivers the industry's most stable ride for tow sports. With plenty of power and extra room to prep for your next run, this model delivers a watersports experience like no other.
- HULL TYPE: ST3 Hull™
- WAKE PACKAGE: LinQ® retractable ski pylon, speed-based ski mode, removable wakeboard rack, Wake graphics, VTS™ (Variable Trim System), RF D.E.S.S.™ key, LinQ™ Attachment, Wide-Angle Mirrors, Handlegrip with Palm Rests, Footwell Carpets, Large swim platform with carpet, Tilt steering, Ski tow eye
- INTELLIGENT BRAKE AND REVERSE: The Industry’s first and most intuitive on-water brake - Recognized by the U.S. Coast Guard for improving boat safety and now in its third generation, the Sea-Doo exclusive iBR system allows you to stop sooner. With both hands on the handlebars, riders can engage forward, neutral, and reverse for stable, worry-free maneuvering at low speeds.
- RIDE HIGH AND DRY: iDF - Intelligent Debris-Free Pump System - Next level peace of mind on every ride. With the ingenious iDF system riders can clear a clogged intake in seconds without ever leaving the seat. A simple push of a button reverses pump flow to effortlessly clear debris.
LARGE SWIM PLATFORM
- EXTRA SPACE AND VERSATILITY: Swim Platfrom with LinQ System - Large swim platform offers enhanced stability and more comfort. It’s the perfect place to lounge or prep for watersports and makes reboarding a breeze. Included LinQ attachment points add even more versatility.
- ROTAX 1630 ACE - 230 HP ENGINE: More power on the water - 230 smile-inducing horsepower with addictive acceleration from the Rotax 1630. Impressive torque and great fuel economy.
- STABLE AND PREDICTABLE: Innovative Performance - The benchmark for rough water handling, stability, and offshore performance. The ST3 platform offers easy boarding, plenty of space to move about on deck and superior confidence.
- DIRECT ACCESS FRONT STORAGE: With watertight Phone Compartment - All your gear within arm's reach thanks to a 25.3 US gal (96 L) front storage area, easily accessible from a seated position. Simply raise the handlebars to access all the essentials for the day's adventures. A watertight compartment with integrated USB port allows your devices, to stay charged—snug in an impact-absorbing, watertight cradle.
- FULLY CONNECTED: Immerse Yourself - Full-color 7.8-inch display with incredible visibility and a new level of functionality. Bluetooth, USB and smartphone app integration provides music, weather, navigation and more. The 100W waterproof, fully integrated BRP Bluetooth Audio Premium system completes an exceptional onboard experience.
- UNLOCK THE WORLD OF TOW SPORTS: Life's better in the Wake - Everything you need for a full pull of excitement. Includes LinQ retractable ski pylon, exclusive Ski Mode for the perfect acceleration on every tow, removable board rack and unique Wake™ graphics. All standard.
Vehicle:2023 Sea-Doo Wake Pro 230 w/iBR iDF TECH PACKAGE
Location:Lynnwood Motoplex, Lynnwood, WA 98037
Warranty:Manufacturer's w/ Extended Available
AUDIO & COMMUNICATION
Impeller Material: Stainless Steel
Jet Pump Diameter (in): 6.1
Jet Pump Diameter (mm): 155.5
Jet Pump Material: Aluminum
Jet Pump Type: Axial Flow
Number Of Blades: 4
Number Of Vanes: 10
Trim System Brand: Variable Trim System (VTS™ )
Trim System Type: Automatic
Bore (in): 3.94
Bore (mm): 100
Carburetion Type: Fuel Injected
Compression Ratio: 8.45
Displacement (cc): 1630
Displacement (ci): 99.4
Engine Brand Name: Rotax ® 1630 ACE
Engine Stroke: 4-Stroke
Engine Type: Longitudinal In-Line
Fuel Injector: Yes
Fuel Requirements: Regular
Fuel Type: Gas
Horsepower (bhp): 230
Horsepower (kW): 169
Horsepower RPM: 8000
Sound Reduction Brand: D-Sea-BeI™ System
Speed Governor: Yes
Stroke (in): 2.72
Stroke (mm): 69.2
Valve Configuration: SOHC
Valves Per Cylinder: 4
Body Material: Fiberglass Reinforced Composite (FRC)
Floor Board Location: Driver and Passenger
Hull Material: Fiberglass Reinforced Composite (FRC)
Hull Type: Deep V
Skid Resistant: Yes
Number Of Seats: 3
Seat Location: Driver and Passenger
Seat Material: Vinyl
Seat Type: Two-Piece
Steering Assist System: Yes
Steering Brand: Off-Throttle Assisted Steering™ (OTS)
Steering Control: Handlebar
Steering Type: Manual
TOWING & HAULING
Throttle Type: Thumb
Transmission Type: Direct Drive
Price does not include factory freight, assembly, PDI, and any other applicable surcharges