122 people have recently viewed it.
THE PERFECT FIRST STEP
A fully automatic transmission and adjustable throttle control expands thrills along with skills. The world-renowned PW50 ensures fun-filled first ride experiences.
Chassis / Suspension
- ULTRA-LOW SEAT HEIGHT: Low 18.7-inch seat height allows most kids to put both feet down for added confidence.
- ROBUST FRONT SUSPENSION: A large 26mm telescopic front fork with 2.4 inches of travel smooths out the bumps for responsive handling.
- DUAL SHOCKS: Dual rear shocks with 2 inches of travel smooth the trail to deliver confidence-inspiring ride quality.
- MAINTENANCE-FREE MAG WHEELS: Mag-style wheels mean there’s no need to tighten or replace spokes.
- ENCLOSED DRUM BRAKES: Front and rear drum brakes provide smooth, predictable stopping power.
- DURABLE KNOBBY TIRES: Durable 10-inch front and rear knobby tires provide excellent traction and superior wear.
- QUIET, COMPACT EXHAUST: A quiet exhaust pipe, complete with a removable baffle, is routed away from the rider.
- SIMPLIFIED SERVICING: The rear fender, seat and side panel unit remove quickly for easy maintenance.
- ENTRY-LEVEL TWO-STROKE ENGINE: The 49cc air-cooled, case-reed-inducted, two-stroke single is tuned to deliver predictable power that gently eases the new rider up the off-road learning curve.
- FULLY AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION: Single-speed automatic transmission allows the rider to simply twist the throttle and go, allowing him/her to concentrate on the ride ahead.
- MAINTENANCE-FREE SHAFT DRIVE: The class-exclusive shaft drive system is virtually maintenance free and comes fully enclosed for added durability.
- CONVENIENT OIL INJECTION SYSTEM: Exclusive autolube oil injection system eliminates the need for fuel/oil premixing.
- COMFORTABLE SADDLE: A thick seat enhances rider comfort.
- RACY STYLING: Team Yamaha-inspired colors, graphics and front and side number plates create styling just like the bigger off-roaders.
- GRIPPY FOOT PEGS: Large, folding foot pegs with rubber grips provide excellent footing.
- FULLY AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION: Fully automatic transmission means no shifting required. The PW50 is a twist-and-go package.
- ENTRY-LEVEL TWO-STROKE ENGINE: Gutsy 49cc two-stroke is built to thrill without intimidating beginners.
- ULTRA-LOW SEAT HEIGHT: A seat only 18.7 inches high makes the PW50 the ideal choice for even the littlest riders in the group.
- ADJUSTABLE RESTRICTOR: An adjustable throttle stop screw keeps the adult in charge to gradually increase speed as skills improve.
- LOW MAINTENANCE REQUIREMENTS: Shaft final drive means no chain maintenance, while Yamaha's exclusive autolube oil injection system eliminates the need for fuel/oil premixing.
*Price plus dest, tax, lic, dlr*
Vehicle:2023 Yamaha PW50
Location:Lynnwood Motoplex, Lynnwood, WA 98037
Warranty:Manufacturer's w/ Extended Available
Front Brake Type: Drum
Rear Brake Type: Drum
Bore (in): 1.58
Bore (mm): 40
Carburetion Brand: Mikuni
Carburetion Type: Carburetor
Carburetor Size (mm): 12
Compression Ratio: 6.0
Displacement (cc): 49
Displacement (ci): 3
Engine Stroke: 2-Stroke
Engine Type: Single-Cylinder
Fuel Requirements: Regular
Fuel Type: Gas / Oil Injected
Number Of Carburetors: 1
Speed Governor: Yes
Stroke (in): 1.54
Stroke (mm): 39.2
Valve Configuration: Reed Valve
Body Material: Plastic
Exhaust Guard: Yes
Foot Peg Location: Driver
Stand Type: Center / Kick
Number Of Seats: 1
Seat Height (in): 18.7
Seat Height (mm): 475
Seat Location: Driver
Seat Material: Vinyl
Seat Type: One-Piece
Steering Control: Handlebar
Front Suspension Size (in): 1
Front Suspension Size (mm): 26
Front Suspension Type: Telescopic Fork
Front Travel (in): 2.4
Front Travel (mm): 60.9
Number Rear Shock Absorbers: 2
Rear Suspension Type: Twin Sided Swing Arm
Rear Travel (in): 2
Rear Travel (mm): 50.8
WHEELS & TIRES
Front Tire (Full Spec): IRC
Front Wheel Diameter: 10
Front Wheel Width (in): 2.5
Rear Tire (Full Spec): IRC
Rear Wheel Diameter: 10
Rear Wheel Width (in): 2.5
Tire Brand: IRC
Tube / Tubeless: Tubed
Price does not include factory freight, assembly, PDI, and any other applicable surcharges