WHERE R WORLD MEETS YOURS
A new generation supersport with Yamaha's legendary styling combines an advanced CP2 engine with an ultra-thin and lightweight chassis to provide torquey performance on both the track and the street.
- LED LIGHTING: Light Emitted Diode (LED) elements are used for the front and rear turn signals, the tail light unit and the headlights. Not only do LEDs offer long life with minimal power draw, they provide brilliant illumination for confidence and visibility day or night.
- REFINED SPORTBIKE ERGONOMICS: Thanks to the low-profile fuel tank design and compact clip-on handlebar position, the rider is able to naturally grip the machine for confidence, especially when tucking aggressively behind the windscreen on the racetrack.
- SLEEK R-SERIES STYLING: The YZF-R7's aggressive new design is next generation R-Series styling, with the slimmest bodywork in the supersport lineup for optimal aerodynamics, handling and agility. The glaring face of the YZF-R7 features a compact LED headlight housed in the iconic M-shaped intake duct, while its sharp tail is reminiscent of the YZF-R1.
CHASSIS / SUSPENSION
- SUPERSPORT RIDING POSITION: The YZF-R7's carefully developed rider's triangle and racing-inspired cockpit puts you in a comfortable, confidence-inspiring riding position. A new seat combined with new tank covers featuring deep knee pockets, provide optimal hip and knee positioning. Riders get the freedom to adjust positions while also maintaining a firmly planted feel in corners and sturdy body hold under braking. Separate clip-on handlebars are set in relation to rider hip and footpeg placement for a commanding riding position.
- INVERTED FRONT FORK: The YZF-R7 features a preload, rebound and compression adjustable inverted KYB 41mm front fork offering optimized spring rates and damping settings for an excellent front-end feel during cornering and braking.
- LIGHTWEIGHT FRAME TUNED FOR RIGIDITY BALANCE: A high-strength steel frame with a rigid-mount aluminum center brace provides an optimized balance of rigidity for linear and nimble responsiveness to rider input.
- MONOCROSS REAR SHOCK: The all-new linked-type Monocross single-shock design reduces weight and further centralizes mass. Its adjustable spring preload and rebound damping are tuned to strike an ideal balance between ride comfort and sporty performance, for capability across a wide range of uses from urban commuting to track days.
- POTENT BRAKING: A newly-designed radial brake master cylinder from Brembo combines with radial-mounted front brake calipers on dual 298mm front brake rotors to optimize braking pressure for linear delivery with excellent performance and controllability.
- DIGITAL LCD INSTRUMENTATION: A new full-LCD instrument panel informs the rider of gear position, fuel capacity, real time and average fuel economy, water temp, clock, and more—all presented in a high-contrast display.
- LINEAR TORQUE WITH SMOOTH ACCELERATION: The all-new YZF-R7 boasts a 270-degree crankshaft that delivers a tactile experience of pulse and acceleration with limited vibration. The CP2 engine provides the rider a linear-feeling, direct connection from the throttle to the rear wheel.
- QUICK SHIFT SYSTEM FOR SMOOTH UPSHIFTS: An optional Quick Shift System (QSS) can be paired with the YZF-R7 to help provide speedy, smooth upshifts. When the sensor on the shift rod detects movement in the gearshift lever, adjustments are made in the engine output according to ECU calculations to instantly cancel out the drive torque of the engaged gear to promote swifter gear changes.
- STRONG AND LIGHTWEIGHT PISTONS: Forged aluminum pistons with direct-plated cylinders integrated with the crank case make for lighter weight and excellent strength at extreme temperatures, ensuring reliability at higher rpm.
- TORQUEY CP2 POWERPLANT: Yamaha's proven 689cc liquid-cooled, inline 2-cylinder DOHC fuel-injected CP2 engine delivers excellent power and performance throughout the rpm range for an exhilarating ride and a true supersport experience. Its 270-degree crankshaft delivers linear torque for exciting acceleration and limited vibration.
- A&S CLUTCH: A first for Yamaha's CP2 platform, the all-new Assist and Slipper clutch reduces clutch lever force while providing seamless downshifts and a controlled feeling over the bike's engine braking. This helps make the supersport riding experience more accessible to more riders. For fast and smooth upshifts, an optional Quick Shift System (QSS) is also available on the YZF-R7.
- THIN PROPORTIONS FOR PERFECT CONTROL: All-new dimensions give the YZF-R7 the slimmest proportions of the entire R-Series family, aiding in confident cornering performance on the track and quick, agile direction changes on twisty roads. The slim design also reduces wind resistance for optimal aerodynamics, while new bodywork incorporates the rider's body to improve the flow of air around the bike.
- SPORTY SUSPENSION: The YZF-R7 features an inverted 41mm front fork with optimized spring rate and damping settings for an excellent front-end feel during cornering and braking. An all-new linked-type Monocross single-shock with adjustable spring preload and rebound damping strikes an ideal balance between ride comfort and supersport performance, for capability across a wide range of uses from urban commuting to track days.
- ADAPTIVE BI-FUNCTIONAL LED HEADLIGHT: The iconic R-Series M-shaped intake duct and twin-eye look compliments the all-new YZF-R7 along with an adaptive bi-functional LED headlight.
*Price plus dest, tax, lic, dlr*
Vehicle:2023 Yamaha YZF-R7
Location:Lynnwood Motoplex, Lynnwood, WA 98037
Warranty:Manufacturer's w/ Extended Available
Brake Brand Name: Brembo®
Front Brake Diameter (in): 11.7
Front Brake Diameter (mm): 298
Front Brake Type: Dual Hydraulic Disc
Rear Brake Diameter (in): 9.6
Rear Brake Diameter (mm): 245
Rear Brake Type: Hydraulic Disc
Body Material: Plastic
Chain Guard: Yes
Exhaust Guard: Yes
Foot Peg Location: Driver and Passenger
Fork Guards: Yes
Frame: Aluminum / Steel
Heel Guards: Yes
Stand Type: Kick
Number Of Seats: 2
Seat Height (in): 32.9
Seat Height (mm): 835.7
Seat Location: Driver and Passenger
Seat Material: Vinyl
Seat Type: Two-Piece
Steering Control: Handlebar
Front Adjustable Fork Pre-Load: Yes
Front Adjustable Rebound Damping: Yes
Front Suspension Size (in): 1.6
Front Suspension Size (mm): 41
Front Suspension Type: Telescopic Fork
Front Travel (in): 5.1
Front Travel (mm): 129.5
Number Rear Shock Absorbers: 1
Rear Adjustable Rebound Damping: Yes
Rear Adjustable Shock / Spring Pre-Load: Yes
Rear Suspension Material: Aluminum
Rear Suspension Type: Twin Sided Swing Arm
Rear Travel (in): 5.1
Rear Travel (mm): 129.5
WHEELS & TIRES
Front Tire (Full Spec): Bridgestone® BATTLAX HYPERSPORT S22F E 120/70 ZR17
Front Tire Aspect Ratio: 70
Front Tire Width: 120
Front Wheel Diameter: 17
Rear Tire (Full Spec): Bridgestone® BATTLAX HYPERSPORT S22R E 180/55 ZR17
Rear Tire Aspect Ratio: 55
Rear Tire Width: 180
Rear Wheel Diameter: 17
Tire Brand: Bridgestone®
Tube / Tubeless: Tubeless
Wheels Composition: Aluminum
Price does not include factory freight, assembly, PDI, and any other applicable surcharges