263 people have recently viewed it.
FUTURE COMES AT NIGHT
The next generation of Scrambler Nightshift is here: digitally creative, technologically enjoyable, with the sharpest look in the city. Meet the elegant and sophisticated one of the Next-Gen family.
- WHAT A DASHBOARD!: Eye-catching 4.3” TFT display, featured in a dashboard that maintains an unmistakable modern classic look.
- AUGMENTED CONNECTION: The next generation Scrambler is Ducati multimedia system ready.
- EASY PEASY: The new Scrambler Nightshift gets all the goodies of the Next-Gen. Nimbler, lighter, safer and more technological.
- SUPER LIGHT: More agile, 4kg lighter than the previous generation of Nightshift thanks to a new frame, new swingarm, and lighter engine.
- COMFY FOR 2: The brand new flatter seat (795 mm high) is more comfortable for both rider and passenger.
SAFE IS THE NEW COOL!
- CORNERING ABS: The Cornering ABS reduces the risk of crashing under emergency braking when the bike is leaning, increasing safety in critical conditions.
- DUCATI TRACTION CONTROL: Adjustable at 4 levels of intervention that are already calibrated and cab be turned off.
- 2 RIDING MODES: The introduction of the ride-by-wire allows to have two Riding Modes, Road and Wet. The second one, specifically tuned for riding on wet asphalt.
SO SPORTY. SO SCRAMBLER
- FUTURE SLEEK: The most elegant soul of the Next-Gen covers the new fresh design of the family with an elegant road racing taste, completed by the flat handlebar and the sophisticated bar-end mirrors.
- CAFÉ RACER ATTITUDE: Featured by side number plates, the truncated front fender, the absence of the sporty front fender, the the full-black spoked wheels as well as the minimal LED indicators.
- CLASSY BY DESIGN: The new distinctive Nebula Blue color, the brown seat with dedicated finish and the full-black spoked wheels give Nightshift its decidedly street-glamour look.
Vehicle:2024 Ducati SCRAMBLER NIGHTSHIFT
Location:Lynnwood Motoplex, Lynnwood, WA 98037
Price does not include factory freight, assembly, PDI, and any other applicable surcharges