0.99% FOR 36 OR 3.99% FOR 60 OR $500 OFF
CHALLENGE THE EXTREME
The 2024 KTM 450 XCF-W rolls into the open class with a renewed appetite for finding the limit. Boasting an all-new chassis, suspension, race-proven bodywork, and rider-focussed ergonomics - not to mention one of the winningest 450 cc engines in the class - the KTM 450 XCF-W is ready to launch off the line with the podium firmly in its sights.
- SLEDGEHAMMER - ENGINE: The powerplant in the KTM 450 XCF-W is a perfect example of advanced engineering techniques developed on the race track and transferred to the dealership floor. Offers a peak power output of over 57 hp at an overall weight of just 29 kg, this powerplant is as powerful and it is prone to winning championships. For 2024, it's been designed with mass centralization in mind, tilting the engine 2° backward and repositioning the sprocket 3 mm lower, for improved center of gravity, better handling, maneuverability, and anti-squat behavior.
- DROP THE CLUTCH - QUICKSHIFTER: Clutchless upshifts are the name of the game with the all-new optional Quickshifter. The function works by interrupting the ignition for a fraction of a second. This allows upshifting without the use of the clutch lever, while the throttle is fully opened. On the technical side, a sensor on the shift drum notices the force on the shift lever, sending the signal to the ECU and interrupting the ignition timing to slot the next gear in. The Quickshifter can also be deactivated via the new map select switch and is only active from 2nd to 6th gear.
- TOTAL TRACTION - TRACTION CONTROL: Blasting through wet and muddy terrain just got a lot easier with an all-new optional Traction Control function. TC analyzes throttle input from the rider and the rate at which the RPM increases in the engine. If the RPM increases too quickly, the EMS registers a loss of grip and reduces the amount of power to the rear wheel. This ensures maximum traction. Of course, it can be switched off for complete control.
- SMARTER ELECTRONICS - OFFROAD CONTROL UNIT: An all-new Offroad Control Unit - or OCU - under the seat replaces all the electronic fuses and relays. All outputs are switched depending on signals from the voltage regulator and the ECU continuously. In the event of over-current, outputs are deactivated individually. This makes for easy error detection as the status of each output is indicated by a red or green LED light. This means diagnosing an electrical issue out on the trail is as easy as lifting the seat, and there's no more need to carry fiddly fuses.
- PICK YOUR POWER - SELECTABLE ENGINE MAPS: Designed for easy operation, the newly developed and optional map select switch allows for the easy selection of 2 unique engine maps. Map 1 is the standard, more linear, and predictable power map, while map 2 is a more aggressive map for added throttle response and more crisp, explosive power output.
- LITHIUM POWERED - BATTERY & WIRING HARNESS: As with the rest of the KTM range, the KTM 450 XCF-W is fitted with a proven, reliable electric start system. Powered by an ultra lightweight 2 Ah lithium-ion starter battery, it provides a safe, reliable starting time and time again, while the wiring harness has most of the electrical components carefully positioned under the seat for easy accessibility.
- FLUID RIDER MOTION - ERGONOMICS: The 2024 KTM XCF-W range features a rider-focussed body-position triangle, providing improved knee contact - especially when standing on the pegs - with improved gripping surfaces all around. With the plastics working to expel mud buildup in wet, muddy conditions, a flat seat profile with a high grip seat cover providing exceptional rider movement and control, and a polyamide-reinforced aluminum subframe providing unmatched rider feel and feedback, your only concern is navigating the terrain ahead of you.
- UNMATCHED PERFORMANCE - EXHAUST: Providing the bark to the KTM 450 XCF-W bite, the exhaust system is designed to deliver hard-hitting performance at the lowest possible weight. The 2-piece header pipe design is made to be as compact as possible, with the routing of the header pipe extremely close to the engine for maximum of mass centralization and minimum exposure to rocks. At the nose-making end, a short, compact silencer is crafted from lightweight aluminum and finished in a premium matt black coating.
KEEPING YOU GOING
- HOLD THE LINE - STABILITY: The 2024 KTM XCF-W range remains rock-solid at any speed thanks to a repositioned and forged steering head connection and CNC-milled triple clamps. Made from high-grade aluminum, these feature optimally tuned steering stem stiffness, perfect alignment of the fork tubes, and precise geometry of the fork clamps to ensure highly responsive and smooth fork action - not to mention unwavering stability for those ultra-fast flat-out special stages. Newly designed, topology-optimized rubber-mounted bar mounts provide an increased grip surface for less handlebar twist They come with a fixed mounting, providing the perfect amount of flex for the forged triple clamp setup.
- FIGHTING FATIGUE - ENERGY ABSORBTION: Besides the expertly crafted, hydro-formed, laser-cut, and robot-welded frame being engineered to provide exceptional rider feedback and straight-line stability, a number of components mean the frame acts as a "shock absorber" making for a less harsh ride, resulting in less rider fatigue over many hard laps. A new shock mounting, no longer connected to the main tube, significantly improves the anti-squat of the chassis. In contrast, a new, service-friendly one-piece steering head seal provides improved reliability. The closed-head tube design also provides a new routing for the fuel overflow. And lastly, a new forged one-piece side stand means no more sinking feelings when parking up.
- SEE INTO THE FUTURE - LED HEADLIDHT: Lighting the way forward, the 2024 KTM XCF-W range features a completely new LED headlight unit and light mask. The mask itself features improved triple clamp protection against roost and does away with the rubber mounting straps for improved fitment. Most importantly, the LED lighting unit provides 300% more illumination, making riding in the dark a completely new experience.
ON THE CHARGE
- BUILT TO BE THE BACKBONE - FRAME: Specifically engineered for longitudinal rigidity, the 2024 KTM XCF-W range is engineered around an all-new black powder-coated frame providing exceptional rider feedback, energy absorption, and high-speed stability. This has been achieved by repositioning the rotating masses in the frame and the inclusion of a forged steering head connection. The footrest mounts have also been moved inwards, slimming things down for less risk of hooking up. And when the ride comes to an end, a completely redesigned forged one-piece side stand ensures your enduro weapon stands proud.
- MORE THAN A SUBFRAME - SUBFRAME: A new ultra-light lightweight subframe takes charge at the rear of the main frame, featuring a 2-part polyamide and reinforced aluminum construction. With the help of computational dynamics, a specific rigidity was engineered into the subframe, to deliver outstanding handling and rider feedback. The new subframe is also shorter, more compact, and more robust than the previous generation, with the ability to bend and flex in the event of a crash, rather than break. The subframe fully integrates the electronic components, without any extra need for brackets, holders, or unnecessary fixtures.
- UNFLAPPABLE FRONT END - WP XACT CLOSED-CARTIDGE FORK: An all-new 48 mm WP XACT Closed Cartridge spring fork finds its way into the KTM Enduro line-up for 2024. Providing fast and consistent damping, optimized oil flow, and a new hydro stop in the last 68 mm of the stroke, the forks ensure unmatched performance at any level. New fork protection rings also provide improved protection against dirt intrusion. Best of all, the new fork allows for full adjustment of compression and rebound without the need for any tools.
- GET THE POWER DOWN - WP XACT SHOCK: Remaining a hallmark of KTM Enduro weaponry, an updated PDS rear shock concept sees a new shock mount that significantly improves the anti-squat behaviors of the chassis. This remains the most reliable and maintenance-friendly option for competitive enduro racing. Moreover, an all-new WP XPLOR PDS rear shock now takes charge at the rear, weighing 380 g less than the previous generation unit. It features a new compact design, new bearings seals, and a new main piston for optimized oil flow, and improved, consistent damping, as well as providing full adjustability thanks to easy-to-use hand clickers for adjustments on the fly.
- WHERE RUBBER MEETS DIRT - WHEELS AND TIRES: The KTM 450 XCF-W rolls on a set of high-strength GIANT alloy wheels coupled to CNC-machined hubs and aluminum nipples. These are wrapped in a Dunlop MX33 up front and a Dunlop AT 81 on the rear, providing exceptional traction in all conditions.
PREPERATION MAKES PERFECT
- SETTING THE SAG - ADJUSTABILITY: Getting READY TO RACE has never been easier. Thanks in part to its all-new suspension, the 2024 KTM XCF-W range boasts totally tool-free suspension setup at both ends. At the rear, our legendary, race-winning PDS technology features an all-new shock absorber design with hand-adjustable dual compression controls. This allows riders to adjust high- and low-speed settings in a matter of seconds. On the front, the forks are also easily adjusted thanks to hand-adjustable clickers on the bottom of the fork shoe and on the fork top cap, making changing settings on the fly as easy as twisting the throttle.
- DEEP BREATH - AIR FILTER BOX: Maximum airflow with minimal water intrusion, a new air filter box is designed with precisely positioned inlet ducts aimed at preventing air deformation and maintaining filter protection. An enduro-specific splash protector under the airbox prevents water or dirt from splashing up from the rear wheel, while the Twin Air filter and air filter support design feature a simple fail-proof mounting system for safe and accurate filter installation, ensuring the air filter is easily accessed, without tools, for fast track-side maintenance.
- FULLY FUELED - FUEL TANK: The transparent, polythene (XPE) fuel tank is a signature element of the KTM Enduro lineup. Not only does this let you keep an eye on your fuel level with a quick glance, but years of development mean it's the strongest, most reliable fuel tank yet. For 2024, a one-piece fuel pump and filter improve the fuel supply allowing the tank to be emptied further at the low fuel level. And with 2.1 gallons of fuel at your disposal, you can hit the trail or track with utmost confidence.
- SWITCH IT UP - SWITCHGEAR: For 2024, the entire KTM Enduro range receives new, easy-to-use switchgear. On the right side of the handlebar, you'll find a new start/stop switch, and on the left, an optional map select switch will allow riders to choose between Map 1 or Map 2. Additionally, the new map switch also toggles the optional Quickshifter and Traction Control functions.
Vehicle:2024 KTM 450 XCF-W
Color:Orange / White / Blue
Location:Lynnwood Motoplex, Lynnwood, WA 98037
Warranty:Manufacturer's w/ Extended Available
Brake Brand Name: Brembo®
Front Brake Diameter (in): 10.2
Front Brake Diameter (mm): 260
Front Brake Type: Hydraulic Disc
Rear Brake Diameter (in): 8.7
Rear Brake Diameter (mm): 220
Rear Brake Type: Hydraulic Disc
Bore (in): 3.74
Bore (mm): 95
Carburetion Brand: Keihin
Carburetion Type: Fuel Injected
Compression Ratio: 12.8
Displacement (cc): 449.9
Displacement (ci): 27.4
Engine Stroke: 4-Stroke
Engine Type: Single-Cylinder
Fuel Injector Size (mm): 42
Fuel Injector: Yes
Fuel Requirements: Premium
Fuel Type: Gas
Horsepower (bhp): 57
Horsepower (kW): 42.5
Stroke (in): 2.5
Stroke (mm): 63.4
Valve Configuration: SOHC
Valves Per Cylinder: 4
Body Material: Plastic
Exhaust Guard: Yes
Foot Peg Location: Driver
Fork Guards: Yes
Frame: Chromium Molybdenum
Hand Guards: Yes
Radiator Cover: Yes
Stand Type: Kick
Fuel Level Warning Type: Light
Number Of Seats: 1
Seat Height (in): 37.9
Seat Height (mm): 963
Seat Location: Driver
Seat Material: Vinyl
Seat Type: One-Piece
Steering Control: Handlebar
Front Adjustable Rebound Damping: Yes
Front Suspension Brand Name: WP XACT
Front Suspension Size (in): 1.9
Front Suspension Size (mm): 48
Front Suspension Type: Inverted Fork
Front Travel (in): 11.8
Front Travel (mm): 300
Number Rear Shock Absorbers: 1
Rear Adjustable Rebound Damping: Yes
Rear Adjustable Shock / Spring Pre-Load: Yes
Rear Suspension Brand Name: WP XPLOR
Rear Suspension Material: Aluminum
Rear Suspension Type: Twin Sided Swing Arm
Rear Travel (in): 12.2
Rear Travel (mm): 310
Fuel Capacity (gal): 2.1
Fuel Capacity (l): 8.5
Wheelbase (in): 58.5
Wheelbase (mm): 1485
WHEELS & TIRES
Front Tire (Full Spec): Dunlop® MX33 80/100 R21 51M
Front Tire Aspect Ratio: 100
Front Tire Speed Rating: M
Front Tire Width: 80
Front Wheel Diameter: 21
Front Wheel Width (in): 1.6
Rear Tire (Full Spec): Dunlop® AT81 110/100 R18 64M
Rear Tire Aspect Ratio: 100
Rear Tire Speed Rating: M
Rear Tire Width: 110
Rear Wheel Diameter: 18
Rear Wheel Width (in): 2.15
Tire Brand: Dunlop®
Tube / Tubeless: Tubed
Wheels Composition: Aluminum
Price does not include factory freight, assembly, PDI, and any other applicable surcharges