Giving Kawasaki more Supercross and Motocross championships than any other manufacturer, the KX™ name is synonymous with winning. The KX™250 motorcycle is the championship-proven machine built so you can ‘Be Next'. Be the next champion. Be the next hero. Be the next legend. Be the next trailblazer for an entire generation of greatness. On the KX250, your time is now.
- BUILT FOR AGILITY: The KX™250 motorcycle features a lightweight aluminum perimeter frame and swingarm, race-ready suspension, and powerful brakes.
- LIGHT & NIMBLE: The lightweight aluminum perimeter frame contributes to the KX™250 motorcycle's quick handling, confidence inspiring stability, and slim ergonomics.
- SMOOTH RIDE: A high-performance KYB 48mm inverted coil-spring fork handles suspension duties up front while the large diameter inner tubes and large 25mm damping pistons deliver smooth action and firm damping. For 2023, the front and rear suspension settings have been revised contributing to improved cornering -- a more planted feel upon corner entry and improved performance at the exit of the corner for stronger acceleration.
- TRACTION IS KEY: Dunlop MX33 tires offer optimal traction to match the engine’s hard-pulling power. Stay grounded with a wide 110/90-19 rear tire that contributes to a planted feeling and maximum rear wheel traction. An oversized 270mm front disc contributes to strong front brake force and a high level of control and the 240mm diameter rear disc offers performance for controllability and total riding confidence.
- TAKE THE LEAD: The KX™250 motorcycle's engine has long been one if its greatest strengths. Benefitting from finger-follower valve actuation, plus dual injectors, downdraft-style intake, and race-inspired performance, the highly acclaimed KX250 engine is a benchmark for its class.
- START STRONG. FINISH STRONG.: Tuned for race-experienced riders, a high rev limit and strong performance across the entire rev-range translates to quick lap times and dominant holeshot performance.
- PEAK PERFORMANCE: The downdraft-style intake layout, optimized intake valves and piston deliver efficient cylinder-filling and combustion for maximum peak performance.
- POWER. DELIVERED.: Riders can benefit from a racer-friendly power delivery combined with a light clutch operation.
- POWER THROUGH: Advanced ignition timing and a well-designed exhaust header pipe on the KX™250 allow riders to enjoy maximum low- to mid-range torque.
- SMOOTH TRANSITION: Based on feedback from Kawasaki’s factory racing efforts, a longer first gear in the transmission makes it easier to use in a greater number of situations. Also, a fine-tuned second gear offers a smooth transition from first to third gear.
- THE ERGONOMIC EDGE: An optimized riding position and unhindered rider movement help connect the rider with the performance potential of the bike.
- FIND YOUR FIT: Class-leading ERGO-FIT® adjustability allows riders to tailor the motorcycle to their body size, riding style, and preference with four-way adjustable handlebar positions and two footpeg positions to choose from. The 5mm wider footpegs are positioned 3mm rearward, offering excellent grip, and superb feel, and making it easier to weight the pegs.
- PERFECTED POSITION: A factory-style aluminum Renthal® Fatbar® handlebar with 4-way adjustable mounts comes standard. With grips positioned low and close to the body, riders can shift weight forward more easily to improve front-wheel traction and increase front traction feel, to ride more confidently at the limit.
- RIDE WITH CONFIDENCE: Slim radiator shrouds are positioned close to the frame to facilitate grip for the rider's legs.
- TOTAL FREEDOM: The top of the fuel tank features a design that allows a flat progression from the seat to the tank. The result is great freedom of movement when changing riding position. The seat features a slip-resistant top surface and smooth sides for an excellent balance of grip and mobility.
- SIGNATURE FACTORY STYLING: Sleek bodywork and factory-style graphics exude an aggressive appearance and further reflect the highly-tuned performance of the Kawasaki KX™250 motorcycle.
- THE KAWASAKI LOOK: Gold finish on the oil cap and generator cover plugs tell a premium story. Black alumite rims mean business. For a distinctive Kawasaki image, the fork and rear shock adjusters feature a high-quality green alumite finish.
- BREAK THE MOLD: In-mold graphics on the shrouds result in an ultra-smooth surface, greatly extending the life of the race-style graphics.
- DESIGNED TO WIN: Taking the lead on the track calls for a machine built with the tech to make it happen.
- SMOOTH & CONSISTENT: The coned disc-spring hydraulic clutch is designed to provide a more consistent feeling through minimal change in clutch play as the clutch heats up during heavy use. Coned-disc springs make for light clutch actuation and a wide clutch engagement range. The KX™250 motorcycle features the same championship-proven hydraulic master cylinder as the KX™450 motorcycle.
- PRESS & GO: Electric start makes for quick and easy engine starting at the push of a button.
- SETTING THE STANDARD: Contributing to the race-winning engine characteristics, the digital fuel injection system of the KX™250 features a coupler package that has set the industry standard. Each KX™250 motorcycle comes standard with three different couplers, easily allowing riders to select pre-programmed fuel injection and ignition mapping to suit their riding style or track conditions. The four-pin DFI® couplers select maps that are designed for standard, hard or soft terrain settings. Changing the engine map is as simple as connecting the coupler cap of choice.
- FINE-TUNE FURTHER: For riders looking to fine-tune their ECU settings, the KX™ FI Calibration Kit (handheld) is offered as a Kawasaki Genuine Accessory (sold separately) and provides access to the fully programmable ECU. Used by the factory race teams, the handheld device eliminates the need for a trackside laptop and gives riders the ability to create custom maps for precise adjustment of fuel and ignition settings. The user-friendly device can store up to seven preset maps and is PC-compatible.
- START OFF STRONG: The Kawasaki Launch Control Mode (KLCM) system of the KX™250 motorcycle is a major advantage and favorite for riders who are focused on getting to the first turn ahead of their competition. The push-button activation retards ignition timing in first and second gear, helping maximize traction on slippery surfaces like concrete starting pads and puts the bike’s potent power to the ground. Once the rider shifts into third gear, normal ignition mapping immediately resumes and full power is restored.
Vehicle:2024 Kawasaki KX250
Location:Lynnwood Motoplex, Lynnwood, WA 98037
Warranty:Manufacturer's w/ Extended Available
Front Brake Diameter (in): 10.6
Front Brake Diameter (mm): 270
Front Brake Type: Disc
Rear Brake Diameter (in): 9.4
Rear Brake Diameter (mm): 240
Rear Brake Type: Disc
Bore (in): 3.07
Bore (mm): 78
Carburetion Brand: Keihin
Carburetion Type: Fuel Injected
Compression Ratio: 14.1
Displacement (cc): 249
Displacement (ci): 15.2
Engine Stroke: 4-Stroke
Engine Type: Single-Cylinder
Fuel Injector Size (mm): 44
Fuel Injector: Yes
Fuel Requirements: Regular
Fuel Type: Gas
Stroke (in): 2.06
Stroke (mm): 52.2
Valve Configuration: DOHC
Valves Per Cylinder: 4
Body Material: Plastic
Engine Case Guard: Yes
Exhaust Guard: Yes
Foot Peg Location: Driver
Fork Guards: Yes
Side Cover: Yes
Stand Type: Kick
Number Of Seats: 1
Seat Height (in): 37.3
Seat Height (mm): 947.4
Seat Location: Driver
Seat Material: Vinyl
Seat Type: One-Piece
Steering Control: Handlebar
Front Adjustable Rebound Damping: Yes
Front Suspension Brand Name: KYB
Front Suspension Size (in): 1.9
Front Suspension Size (mm): 48
Front Suspension Type: Inverted Fork
Front Travel (in): 12.4
Front Travel (mm): 315
Number Rear Shock Absorbers: 1
Rear Adjustable Rebound Damping: Yes
Rear Adjustable Shock / Spring Pre-Load: Yes
Rear Suspension Brand Name: UNI-TRAK®
Rear Suspension Material: Aluminum
Rear Suspension Type: Twin Sided Swing Arm
Rear Travel (in): 12.4
Rear Travel (mm): 315
WHEELS & TIRES
Front Tire (Full Spec): Dunlop® Geomax MX33
Front Tire Aspect Ratio: 100
Front Tire Speed Rating: M
Front Tire Width: 80
Front Wheel Diameter: 21
Front Wheel Width (in): 1.6
Rear Tire (Full Spec): Dunlop® Geomax MX33
Rear Tire Aspect Ratio: 90
Rear Tire Speed Rating: M
Rear Tire Width: 110
Rear Wheel Diameter: 19
Rear Wheel Width (in): 1.85
Tire Brand: Dunlop®
Tube / Tubeless: Tubed
Wheels Composition: Aluminum
Price does not include factory freight, assembly, PDI, and any other applicable surcharges