Stock Photos - Actual Images Coming Soon
FOR THE CHAMPION INSIDE ALL OF US
The KX™ legacy represents a long line of champions. The drive to produce more has not slowed down. Our all-new flagship race machine, the KX™450 motorcycle, offers next-level engineering and power to dominate the track. Over the decades, we've learned what it takes to win and stay on top. The KX450 embodies this legacy to the fullest.
- RIDE WITH CONFIDENCE: With traction adjustability and power mode control at your fingertips, the KX™450 motorcycle offers superior features designed to inspire confidence. What's more, this race-ready machine is backed by decades of championship-proven experience.
- CONTROL AT YOUR FINGERTIPS: Offered for the first time ever on KX™450, Power Mode selection and Kawasaki TRaction Control (KTRC) is now available at the push of a button on the handlebar. These features enable riders to quickly adjust power delivery and traction for conditions and preference.
- SMARTPHONE CONNECTIVITY: Thanks to smartphone connectivity, riders can adjust engine mapping straight from their phones via RIDEOLOGY THE APP KX, without the need for extra equipment.
- EVERY SECOND COUNTS: A factory-style launch control system helps put the bike’s power to the ground for maximum acceleration at the start of the race, making the holeshot yours for the taking.
- LIGHT PULL & SELF-ADJUSTING: A coned disc-spring hydraulic clutch offers light clutch pull and a wide engagement range. Large diameter plates provide enhanced fade resistance.
CHASSIS & ERGONOMICS
- MADE TO SHAVE LAP TIMES: Experience the race-winning advantage of a strong and lightweight chassis, agile handling, and exclusive ERGO-FIT® technology.
- BREMBO BRAKES ADVANCED STOPPING POWER: Next-level stopping power matches incredible acceleration capability. Revised brake components include drilled Braking/Sunstar discs (270/240mm) paired with a Brembo caliper and master cylinder at the front and a Nissin caliper and master cylinder at the rear. The high-performance system offers increased controllability on the brakes, contributing to enhanced corner entry.
- BALANCE MEETS PRECISION: New lightweight aluminum perimeter frame accommodates the updates to the engine’s intake and exhaust systems, while delivering a high level of both light, nimble handling and a composed character. Optimized rigidity balance contributes to increased front-end feel that translates to improved cornering performance in a wider range of conditions.
- GET A GRIP: Wide footpegs ensure excellent grip for optimum comfort and control, and make it easier to weight the pegs.
- PERFECT FIT: Find your best performance with the Kawasaki ERGO-FIT® advantage. Four handlebar positions and two footpeg positions allow you to tailor the KX™450 motorcycle to your body size, riding style, and preference.
- ERGONOMIC BODYWORK: Newly designed shrouds, side panels, and rear fender are firmer and eliminate hooking points, further facilitating rider movement.
- RENTHAL® FATBAR® HANDLEBAR & ODI LOCK-ON GRIPS: A factory-style aluminum Renthal® Fatbar® handlebar comes standard. New medium-compound ODI Lock-On Grips offer excellent grip feel, while their screw-type fastening system greatly facilitates the task of swapping grips.
- IMPROVED ACCESS: A new quick-release side cover can be removed without tools, allowing for easier access to the air filter element.
POWER & PERFORMANCE
- BUILT TO WIN: The updated KX™450 engine delivers broad, useable torque and strong, responsive power across the rev range. From the starting gate to the finish line, this race-ready machine is built to stay ahead of the pack.
- POWER THROUGH THE FINISH: The powerful 449cc engine features a redesigned downdraft intake layout, new cylinder head, and new centrally positioned straight exhaust port for high airflow efficiency to deliver increased power across the rev-range.
- PULL AHEAD: A flat torque curve makes it easier to get on the gas sooner, delivering smooth and powerful acceleration to pass the competition and keep you ahead of the pack.
- RELIABLE STARTING: Being able to restart your engine quickly after a stall can make or break a race. Powered by a compact and lightweight Li-ion battery and supported by an automatic centrifugal decompression system, all it takes is the push of a button to start up.
- LEAVE THEM IN THE DUST: Take the lead with proven race-winning performance. The highly adjustable suspension package delivers smooth action, firm damping, and contributes to optimal traction.
- RACE READY: The 49mm Showa Coil Spring Front Fork combined with A-KIT Technology deliver excellent handling. Large-diameter inner tubes allow the use of large damping pistons for race-winning performance while a large-diameter front axle provides exceptional front-wheel traction.
- CHAMPIONSHIP PROVEN: The Uni-Trak® rear suspension system features adjustable dual-range (high- and low-speed) compression damping, adjustable rebound damping, and adjustable preload. The result is optimal damping and rear-wheel traction.
Vehicle:2024 Kawasaki KX450
Location:Lynnwood Motoplex, Lynnwood, WA 98037
Warranty:Manufacturer's w/ Extended Available
AUDIO & COMMUNICATION
Front Brake Diameter (in): 10.6
Front Brake Diameter (mm): 270
Front Brake Type: Disc
Rear Brake Diameter (in): 9.8
Rear Brake Diameter (mm): 250
Rear Brake Type: Disc
Bore (in): 3.78
Bore (mm): 96
Carburetion Brand: Keihin
Carburetion Type: Fuel Injected
Compression Ratio: 12.5
Displacement (cc): 449
Displacement (ci): 27.4
Engine Stroke: 4-Stroke
Engine Type: Single-Cylinder
Fuel Injector Size (mm): 44
Fuel Injector: Yes
Fuel Requirements: Regular
Fuel Type: Gas
Stroke (in): 2.45
Stroke (mm): 62.1
Valve Configuration: DOHC
Valves Per Cylinder: 4
Body Material: Plastic
Engine Case Guard: Yes
Exhaust Guard: Yes
Foot Peg Location: Driver
Fork Guards: Yes
Side Cover: Yes
Stand Type: Kick
Number Of Seats: 1
Seat Height (in): 37.8
Seat Height (mm): 960.1
Seat Location: Driver
Seat Material: Vinyl
Seat Type: One-Piece
Steering Control: Handlebar
Front Adjustable Rebound Damping: Yes
Front Suspension Brand Name: Showa®
Front Suspension Size (in): 1.9
Front Suspension Size (mm): 49
Front Suspension Type: Inverted Fork
Front Travel (in): 12
Front Travel (mm): 304.8
Number Rear Shock Absorbers: 1
Rear Adjustable Rebound Damping: Yes
Rear Adjustable Shock / Spring Pre-Load: Yes
Rear Suspension Brand Name: UNI-TRAK®
Rear Suspension Material: Aluminum
Rear Suspension Type: Twin Sided Swing Arm
Rear Travel (in): 12.1
Rear Travel (mm): 307.3
Dry Weight (kg): 128.5
Dry Weight (lbs): 283.3
Fuel Capacity (gal): 1.64
Fuel Capacity (l): 6.2
Ground Clearance (in): 13.6
Ground Clearance (mm): 345.4
Height (in): 50
Height (mm): 1270
Length (ft): 7.15
Length (ft/ft): 7
Length (ft/in): 1.8
Length (in): 85.8
Length (mm): 2179.3
Wet Weight (kg): 112.6
Wet Weight (lbs): 248.2
Wheelbase (in): 58.3
Wheelbase (mm): 1480.8
Width (in): 32.3
Width (mm): 820.4
WHEELS & TIRES
Front Tire (Full Spec): Dunlop® Geomax MX3SF
Front Tire Aspect Ratio: 100
Front Tire Speed Rating: M
Front Tire Width: 80
Front Wheel Diameter: 21
Front Wheel Width (in): 1.6
Rear Tire (Full Spec): Dunlop® Geomax MX3S
Rear Tire Aspect Ratio: 80
Rear Tire Speed Rating: M
Rear Tire Width: 120
Rear Wheel Diameter: 19
Rear Wheel Width (in): 2.15
Tire Brand: Dunlop®
Tube / Tubeless: Tubed
Wheels Composition: Aluminum
Price does not include factory freight, assembly, PDI, and any other applicable surcharges