0% FINANCING FOR 12 MONTHS OAC
FUN FOR ONE. FUN FOR ALL.
A versatile off-road bike that's perfect for discovering the fun and freedom of trail riding.
CHASSIS / SUSPENSION
- ADVANCED REAR SUSPENSION: The single rear shock features compression and the rebound damping adjustability with 6.6 inches of travel for predictable handling and control.
- DURABLE KNOBBY TIRES: Knobby tires offer superb grip and exceptional wear.
- LIGHTWEIGHT SWINGARM: The TT-R125LE features a lightweight aluminum box-section swingarm with snail-type chain adjusters for reduced unsprung weight and optimum suspension performance.
- NIMBLE WHEELS AND TIRES: Big 19 inch front and 16 inch rear wheels on the 125LE offer great handling and all-terrain ability with sharp, predictable steering.
- POWERFUL BRAKING: Front rotor and rear drum brakes deliver strong, dependable stopping power.
- ROBUST, COMPACT FRAME: Rigid frame design features a long wheelbase to accommodate bigger riders while maintaining quick, agile off-road handling.
- TRAIL-READY FRONT FORK: A 31 mm telescopic front fork with 7.1 inches of travel has preload adjustability for plush, confidence-inspiring control over rough terrain.
- DIGITAL IGNITION: CDI ignition system is ultra-reliable and never needs maintenance.
- EASY SERVICEABILITY: Easy-access, tool-free air filter adds extra convenience during maintenance.
- FIVE-SPEED TRANSMISSION: Smooth-shifting, five-speed transmission with heavy-duty clutch is geared for maximum versatility and usable power delivery.
- FOREST-FRIENDLY EXHAUST: The lightweight exhaust system features quiet, USFS-approved spark arrestor.
- LOW MAINTENANCE ENGINE: Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and longer engine life.
- RESPONSIVE POWER: Crisp, dependable throttle response from the 20 mm Mikuni® carburetor.
- TORQUE-RICH ENGINE: Potent 124 cc air-cooled SOHC four-stroke powerplant puts out torquey, broad power tuned for off-road performance in a wide range of trail conditions.
- FORK PROTECTION: Durable fork boots ensure excellent fork seal and stanchion tube protection.
- GRIPPY FOOT PEGS: Large folding, cleated foot pegs provide excellent footing, even in wet or muddy conditions.
- LOW SEAT HEIGHT: The long, YZ-style seat is low and comfortable and allows easy rider movement with a gripper-style to aid in seat-of-the-pants feel.
- RACING STYLE: Team Yamaha-inspired colors and graphics with front and side number plates are styled like the YZ motocross lineup, while the sleek, narrow fuel tank creates a big-bike look and feel.
- ACCESSIBLE PERFORMANCE: Big fun for the whole family, the YZ-styled, four-stroke-powered TT-R125LE begs to be ridden by everyone from bigger kids to adults.
- FULL-FEATURED PERFORMANCE: The TT-R125LE features push-button electric start, 19 inch front and 16 inch rear wheels for great handling, aluminum swingarm, adjustable suspension calibrated for aggressive and / or bigger riders, and a 220 mm front disc brake for sure stopping power.
- LOW SEAT HEIGHT: A seat height of less than 32 inches positions this bike to be accessible to most riders, while the 11-plus inches of ground clearance and long-travel suspension at both ends make it a serious trail bike as well.
Vehicle:2024 Yamaha TT-R125LE
Color:Team Yamaha Blue
Location:Lynnwood Motoplex, Lynnwood, WA 98037
Warranty:Manufacturer's w/ Extended Available
Front Brake Diameter (in): 8.7
Front Brake Diameter (mm): 220
Front Brake Type: Hydraulic Disc
Rear Brake Diameter (in): 4.3
Rear Brake Diameter (mm): 110
Rear Brake Type: Drum
Bore (in): 2.13
Bore (mm): 54
Carburetion Brand: Mikuni
Carburetion Type: Carburetor
Carburetor Size (mm): 20
Compression Ratio: 10.0
Displacement (cc): 124
Displacement (ci): 7.6
Engine Stroke: 4-Stroke
Engine Type: Single-Cylinder
Fuel Requirements: Regular
Fuel Type: Gas
Number Of Carburetors: 1
Stroke (in): 2.13
Stroke (mm): 54
Valve Configuration: SOHC
Valves Per Cylinder: 2
Body Material: Plastic
Chain Guard: Yes
Exhaust Guard: Yes
Foot Peg Location: Driver
Fork Guards: Yes
Heel Guards: Yes
Stand Type: Kick
Number Of Seats: 1
Seat Height (in): 31.7
Seat Height (mm): 805.2
Seat Location: Driver
Seat Material: Vinyl
Seat Type: One-Piece
Steering Control: Handlebar
Front Adjustable Fork Pre-Load: Yes
Front Suspension Size (in): 1.2
Front Suspension Size (mm): 31
Front Suspension Type: Telescopic Fork
Front Travel (in): 7.1
Front Travel (mm): 180.3
Number Rear Shock Absorbers: 1
Rear Adjustable Rebound Damping: Yes
Rear Suspension Material: Aluminum
Rear Suspension Type: Twin Sided Swing Arm
Rear Travel (in): 6.6
Rear Travel (mm): 167.6
WHEELS & TIRES
Front Tire (Full Spec): 70/100-19
Front Tire Aspect Ratio: 100
Front Tire Speed Rating: M
Front Tire Width: 70
Front Wheel Diameter: 19
Rear Tire (Full Spec): 90/100-16
Rear Tire Aspect Ratio: 100
Rear Tire Speed Rating: M
Rear Tire Width: 90
Rear Wheel Diameter: 16
Tube / Tubeless: Tubed
Wheels Composition: Aluminum
Price does not include factory freight, assembly, PDI, and any other applicable surcharges