0% FINANCING FOR 12 MONTHS OAC
LEAVE NO TRAIL UNTAMED
Easy to ride and easy to maintain, the super-capable TT-R230 delivers proven performance.
Chassis / Suspension
- ADVANCED REAR SUSPENSION: A linkage-mounted adjustable rear shock serves up 8.7 inches of smooth, progressive rear wheel travel for great bump absorption and handling.
- DUAL DISC BRAKING SYSTEM: The 220 mm front disc and 130 mm rear drum brakes provide powerful, confident stops.
- GENEROUS GROUND CLEARANCE: Generous 11.6 inches of ground clearance is enough to handle almost any trail.
- LIGHTWEIGHT SWINGARM: Aluminum box-section swingarm features snail-type chain adjusters for quick and easy chain adjustments.
- MX-STYLE WHEELS AND TIRES: Full size 21-inch front and 18-inch rear aluminum wheels keep unsprung weight down, while knobby tires provide motocross-spec grip.
- ROBUST, COMPACT FRAME: The steel frame with a compact wheelbase and low seat height result in superb maneuverability and responsive handling for beginner or intermediate riders.
- TRAIL-READY FRONT FORK: The 36 mm front fork with 9.4 inches of wheel travel provides plush, confidence-inspiring control over rough terrain.
- BROAD, ACCESSIBLE POWERBAND: The 223 cc air-cooled SOHC four-stroke puts out smooth, widespread power that is perfectly suited for all kinds of trails and riders. The super-reliable electric start adds quick-start convenience.
- DIGITAL IGNITION: CDI magneto ignition system is ultra-reliable and nearly maintenance-free.
- FOREST-FRIENDLY EXHAUST: The lightweight exhaust includes a quiet muffler and USFS-approved spark arrestor.
- FREE-FLOWING INTAKE: The YZ-type air filter offers easy maintenance and maximum airflow.
- LOW MAINTENANCE ENGINE: Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and longer engine life.
- SIX-SPEED TRANSMISSION: Smooth-shifting, six-speed transmission with heavy-duty clutch is geared for maximum versatility and usable power delivery.
- COMFORTABLE SADDLE: Long gripper seat is low, comfortable and allows for easy rider movement.
- FORK PROTECTION: Durable fork boots provide excellent fork seal and stanchion tube protection.
- GRIPPY FOOT PEGS: Large folding, cleated foot pegs provide excellent footing, even in wet or muddy conditions.
- RACING STYLING: Team Yamaha-inspired colors and graphics and front and side number plates create distinctive, motocross styling.
- BROAD, ACCESSIBLE POWERBAND: YZ-inspired looks with a stout 223cc air-cooled SOHC four-stroke produces predictable, broad power making the TT-R230 a great choice for both beginner and intermediate riders.
- CONVENIENT ELECTRIC START: With a simple push of a button, the electric start makes getting started a breeze.
- RACING-DERIVED ERGONOMICS: The competition-style flat seat and tank junction position the rider for greater mobility.
- ROBUST, COMPACT FRAME: The steel, diamond-type frame design means great handling and strength.
- TRAIL-READY DIMENSIONS: The low seat height on top of a long-travel suspension and 11.6 inches of ground clearance make this a serious trail bike that's accessible for a wide range of riders.
Vehicle:2024 Yamaha TT-R230
Color:Team Yamaha Blue
Location:Lynnwood Motoplex, Lynnwood, WA 98037
Warranty:Manufacturer's w/ Extended Available
Front Brake Diameter (in): 8.7
Front Brake Diameter (mm): 220
Front Brake Type: Hydraulic Disc
Rear Brake Diameter (in): 5.1
Rear Brake Diameter (mm): 130
Rear Brake Type: Drum
Bore (in): 2.76
Bore (mm): 70
Carburetion Type: Carburetor
Compression Ratio: 9.5
Displacement (cc): 223
Displacement (ci): 13.6
Engine Stroke: 4-Stroke
Engine Type: Single-Cylinder
Fuel Requirements: Regular
Fuel Type: Gas
Number Of Carburetors: 1
Stroke (in): 2.29
Stroke (mm): 58
Valve Configuration: SOHC
Valves Per Cylinder: 2
Body Material: Plastic
Chain Guard: Yes
Chassis Protectors: Yes
Foot Peg Location: Driver
Fork Guards: Yes
Heel Guards: Yes
Stand Type: Kick
Number Of Seats: 1
Seat Height (in): 34.3
Seat Height (mm): 871.2
Seat Location: Driver
Seat Material: Vinyl
Seat Type: One-Piece
Steering Control: Handlebar
Front Suspension Size (in): 1.4
Front Suspension Size (mm): 36
Front Suspension Type: Telescopic Fork
Front Travel (in): 9.4
Front Travel (mm): 238.8
Number Rear Shock Absorbers: 1
Rear Suspension Material: Aluminum
Rear Suspension Type: Twin Sided Swing Arm
Rear Travel (in): 8.7
Rear Travel (mm): 221
WHEELS & TIRES
Front Tire (Full Spec): 80/100-21
Front Tire Aspect Ratio: 100
Front Tire Speed Rating: R
Front Tire Width: 80
Front Wheel Diameter: 21
Rear Tire (Full Spec): 100/100-18
Rear Tire Aspect Ratio: 100
Rear Tire Speed Rating: R
Rear Tire Width: 100
Rear Wheel Diameter: 18
Tube / Tubeless: Tubed
Wheels Composition: Aluminum
Price does not include factory freight, assembly, PDI, and any other applicable surcharges